Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred (You Tube)

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 23, 2013 8:48pm
via iOS
Jillian Michaels 30 day shred level 1 first ten days. Level 2 next ten days, level 3 last ten days. Keep going with other Jillian Michaels workouts.
23 May
Step 1 Before you start Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, take your measurements. You'll be glad you did later. Measure each arm (thickest part), each thigh (thickest part), upper waist (smallest) and lower waist (at your belly button), and your hips (biggest part). Write this info down, or put it in Excel so you can come back to it after 30 days. This work-out will probably cause you to lose weight, about 10 lbs, but that can vary. You will definitely lose inches, however, and develop tone that will surprise you. The reason your weight doesn't drop as quickly is...
23 May
Step 2 3-5 lbs dum bells
23 May
Step 3 Set aside a time of about 30 minutes each day to do Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred workout. You really need to do the program EVERY SINGLE DAY for results. It's very difficult in the beginning because you will be so sore, it will hurt to live. Jillian says work through the pain. Do not stop or wait until the soreness subsides, and you will be amazed at the change in your body in just a week.
23 May
Step 4 Start with 3 lb. dumbbells and work up to 5, or start with 5 if you think you can handle it. Jillian Michaels and the other fitness instructors are using 5 lb. weights in the video, but they are advanced trainers. I started with 5, but I've been going to the gym for years. However, that said, this work-out still kicked my butt, and I thought I was in pretty good shape. That's how hard core it is, but very effective.
23 May
Step 5 Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred is designed in three levels to be done over the course of 30 days. Level 1 of the workout should be done for 10 days, Level 2 for 10, and Level 3 for 10. When you finally can complete Level 3 of this fitness program, stay there, or mix it up every once in a while. When I started Level 1, the first three days, I could not do everything. I had to severely modify it by using the weights only half the time each set (the other half I did without any...
Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 23, 2013 9:01pm
via iOS
 So far I've done the finished level 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. And started day 2 of Level 2. Also done 2 workouts of Jillian Michaels 6 week 6-pak abs. In that time being I've lost 3 inches off my body so far and feeling great!!! 
Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 23, 2013 9:45pm
via iOS
Also noticing I'm gaining muscle in my arms doing the compound workouts. BLISS
Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 27, 2013 6:23am
via iOS
Down another 2lbs. :) :)
Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 27, 2013 6:55am
via iOS
That's great Caroline!  Keep up the good work! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51