Need help

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Jun 1, 2013 4:44pm
via iOS
Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone in here could help me with a workout scheduele of some sort? I'm already eating clean and I mostly do cardio. My goal is to lose weight and get fit as well as building muscle.

My kik is: nalix8
01 Jun
Only cardio isn't going to tone you. You should do what I'm too lasy to: cardio for 20-45 mknutes a day and 30-60 minute workout on some body area(s) (say butt and legs Monday, abs Tuesday, ect.) Every day. You should of course rest from this once or twice a week. Good luck girly!!
01 Jun
Thanks what I need is Someone to help me out with a scheduele that works for me, so to say. I have no idea how I should put things together but I run 3 miles every morning.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 1, 2013 6:10pm
via Android

That's no problem. I like to run, eat sonething small and wipe off my sweat, then do my workout. Innediatly after the workout I eat some protine. If you don't have time for the workout and the 3 miles, alternate them by days, or just run less miles and make up the time lost with workouts.

Glad I could help! ;)

Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 12:07am
via Android

Anthony W's right full body workouts that combine, cardio, core, and strength training in one workout are great. HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises and Tabatas are great for burning fat and building lean muscle. These exercises force you to work hard in short spurts. This spikes your metabolism keeping you burning fat well after your workout is over.

HIIT and Tabatas give the duo of strength training and cardio in one workout. And cardio is the best fat burner.

I built my HIIT exercises (Core Blast, Sexy Booty) from exercises I  found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like them checkout MAX Tabata Test, Core Abs & Stretches, Cardio Fight Club HIIT there fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 12:54am
via Android

Are you looking for a strenght training schedule or an overal training schedule. Cardio is easy to plan. For strenght training what to do could be some more tricky.

02 Jun
I'm looking More for over all training, both strenght and cardio :/
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 8:59am
via iOS
I'm looking More for over all training, both strenght and cardio :/
Icon_missing_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 3, 2013 7:52pm

Begin with three weight-training sessions each week, recommends. For the greatest calorie burn, aim for total-body workouts that target your arms, abs, legs, and back, and go for moves that will zap several different muscle groups at a time for example, squats, which call on muscles in both the front and back of your legs, as opposed to leg extensions, which isolate the quads.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51