Butt exercises & meals

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 4:05pm
via iOS
Since it is the summer , it is the perfect time to shape your butt , what are some good exercises and foods to eat to give me more volume in the butt area . Should I do soul food or no ?
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 4:18pm
via iOS
3 sets of ten of weighted squats. Weights are up to you but be sure to pick one that will strain your body especially your gluttes. Leg work out are also good so weighted lunches will also help. Sets and reps are up to you as well as the weights you do it at. As for diet make your you have the minimum amount of carbs so stop your self from eating bread an rice. Eat lot of protein so fish and beef is all good. For beef, make sure that there is no fat on it. If you're worried you're not having enough protein in your diet take protein shakes. Take some vitamin tablets as well. Drink plenty of fluids especially cold water as it forces the body to work more. That's all I can think of at the moment. If I have more, I'll post some other info later. Nice Tatt btw!
12 Jun
Thank you so much ! I will definitely try this and hopefully you have more info for me & thank you I am a big fan of Stars :)
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 4:49pm
via Android

Yep, the above post pretty much covered everything. Just wanted to add that if you dont have access to gym equipment, going up and down flights of stairs and running got me results.

12 Jun
thanks Adrienne ! You see I need a lift & to get it Round . What about Maca pills ?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51