Better then ever !

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 9:34am
via iOS
I've just came back from a broken clavicle, I just want to know if anyone has any Injury stories and how they got back into the swing of things
05 Aug
Try with shark cartilage ( gel caps ) with shark oil . Its gonna make your joints stronger
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 10:19am
via iOS
I have and injury a the moment... It's my foot... Also how'd you get yo six pack? :3 :) lel
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 10:20am
via iOS
Have a injury at**
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 11:57am
via iOS
That's not a 6 pack lol wait till I'm fully recovered :p
It's mostly diet you can do all the cardio and abb workouts you want but you need the right diet to go with it
05 Aug
How to diet? What should i eat??? Please tell me duhh
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 11:59am
via Android

Yeah i Once Dislocated My shoulder When I Ran Out of the house with My Friends ,I got Thrown Off a Motorcycle up in the air Then Fell directly On My shoulder

05 Aug
Done Recoverying Now I'm Trying To get Back in Shape
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 12:15pm
via iOS
Wow that sounds nasty makes mine seem like a pussy injury lol
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 6, 2013 1:46am
via Android

I had pop my knee out of place had to do rehab for 6months i came back from it almost a yr ago lost my scholarship for track and cross crountry.but now im back on track not at my best but slowly doing better beat my mile record since rehab anx also ran 100miles in 22n a half hours i play otger sports also but my goal is to be the best n to be tge best u have to work hard n this app helps me alot when im not with my coaches or teamates .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51