Trouble with hands, fingers and wrists.

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Aug 10, 2013 8:28pm
via Android

I use to get a lot of pain in my wrists from doing consecutive push ups, but the pain will go away in a few days, just remember to always stretch before and after a workout!

11 Aug
Yes, I did a mistake, when I started to run I had a bad pain in my ancle and tendon, after 2 months i could run again.
81 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 10:21pm
via Android

I do get pain in my wrists and really bad in my thumbs. I don't know if it's from exercise (used to do lots of push ups on my fingers) or motorbike but it never really goes away.
I would welcome any advice how to ease it, rehabilitate it.

11 Aug
Im trying this streches, give a look and decide if you want to do it
50 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 10:34pm
via iOS
If you're having pains from your wrists up to your fingertips, especially if it wakes you up at night, you might want to speak to your family doctor about carpal tunnel syndrome. A sure sign is if you tap the centre of your wrists for 10 seconds and it makes your fingertips fall asleep. My wife is a sufferer. Her left hand was so bad she needed corrective surgery.
11 Aug
I was yhinking the same, at the beginning I felt pain in my wrist, so I stopped my routine, 15 days later I did facing dog again and I started to feel my fingerd asleep but then it dissapear, I started to do streches for my hand, arms and shoulders, and I feel improvment, I did that you said and my fingers didnt fell to asleep. Im thinking I will give to myself some time to recover 15 days maximum, if I dont get better I will go to the doctor.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51