Wrist issues

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
132 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 12:12am
via Android

So I sprained my wrist by failing on a big jump. And I had it in a wrapped up and put less strain on it as possible, but it has been a month now and no signs of healing. It's this a sign of permanent damage, or do I still have hope?

06 Sep
A few years ago I had surgery on my wrists and then shortly after I broke it.. Not my finest winter! Anyway. I still have a ton of trouble doing multiple sets of push-ups, or anything with the wrist such as planks. I know it's not exactly like your situation but it just shows how fragile the wrist really is!
06 Sep
That's how I am now. I just got into clapping push ups, then this happens. I can't do those anymore now.
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 9:42am
via Android

Does it hurt when you rotate it bro?

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 12:51pm
via Android

wrist pains need a long time to heal but if i was you i should go to a doctor soon

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 1:06pm
via Android

Sprains are never going to heal ! It was broken then that souls be different

Image_thumb
132 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 1:09pm
via Android

Yeah it hurts worse when turned counterclockwise, if that  means anything, and the doctor said it was a sprain and to keep it compressed. And if it doesn't heal after one week, he will take me to a physical therapist....50 minutes away. Funds are tight so I can't afford to go right now.

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 8:43pm
via Android

Sounds like the same thing I had man it sucks bro I couldn't lift or do weights or anything. It just takes a lot of time mine almost took 3 months to fully heal. Your lucky you didn't fracture anything though. Just try not to use the hand you injured rest it as much as possible

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51