All my joints hurt like h*ll

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Nov 20, 2013 1:09pm
via Android

So im 15 yrs and i've been going to the gym for 6 months and i've been working really hard but now my knees and elbows hurt so much!! My left knee got injured when i fell whit my moped and i get that the knee is gonna bee sore for a while (fell on it mostly because the road was icy) but why do my joints hurt so much am i working out too much for my age or whats going on?? Would like help! :)

950 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 2:53pm
via Android

It could be any number of things. Besides working out, did you change anything else? Are you eating or drinking anything a lot more? or taking any vitamins/other supplements/shakes? Are you drinking enough water? You gotta think through all the things that have changed...maybe even keep a journal of your food and drink habits...

This could be as serious as my brothers rheumatoid arthritis, or as simple as when I finally figured out my joint pain was from drinking too much green tea. You just gotta start thinking of extra things you can eliminate from your diet, and google other things you eat and drink a lot of along with the words "joint pain" (example: "tuna fish joint pain") just to see if anything pops up. Its probably something simple and normal and will go away once you have it figured out.

20 Nov
You could just be giving yourself repetitive motion injury from working out. Do you do the same routines often? Take a break. Change your routine completely....
397 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 6:08pm
via iOS
Ice bath helps alot
29 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 8:06pm
via Android

Get peas on it for ten minutes then is the still hurt see a doctor

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51