Kegels for men and women.

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 5:33pm
via Android

Anybody doing kegels? Most people think they are only for women in their postpartum period and for men who wants to improve their performance in bed. Few realize that this exercise is also a means of preventing sports hernia. People here lift, run, bike, do sit-ups, and etc. These exercises could weaken or tear the back muscle wall of the groin which, with more pressure, could displace your guts into, let's say, your ball sack(for guys) or could push your uterus causing uterine prolapse(for gals). Read more about it. Better safe than sorry. I even made my personal kegel routine called Ninja Kegels. :)

03 Feb
I'm still laughing at Ninja Kegels!
03 Feb
Hahaha it needs a catchy name because it's awesome and... stealthy... nobody knows you're doing it!
03 Feb
I'm laughing even harder now! But that's the best thing, working out on the bus without anyone noticing!
18 Mar
With age our bodies take a toll on us, especially after having kids. Women suffer from problems related to bladder control and lack of libido due to weakened pelvic floor muscles. Kegel exercise is a easiest solution to all these troubles. If it is used properly and regularly you will see and feel a remarkable difference. Reduced urinary incontinence and vaginal prolapse; increased libido and pelvic muscle strengths are some of the benefits of kegel exercise weights.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 7:01pm
via Android

Occasionally. I keep forgetting it. I'll start doing them while brushing my teeth tonight!

As a woman it's especially important to do them to prevent incontinence, which can afflict anyone at any age if the muscles are too weak.

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 7:19pm
via Android

I didn't even know those contractions had a name! LOL! So now I know I do kegels sometimes haha ^^ It's kind of weird for me but I might try your workout as well :)

02 Feb
The workout still lacks descriptions 'coz I created it last night and I was very sleepy. Hahaha I will probably update that later.
03 Feb
Very cool jan jan. These exersises are important :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51