Wrist problems

1 post | Original | Recent
49 Posts
May 6, 2015 7:05pm
via Android

I sprained my right wrist about 2 months ago. I'm not sure how. But it made working out very difficult. I thought it healed all the way until i tried lifting weights again. It still hurts a lot. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

10 May
I've had tendon problems with my wrist in the past and actually currently. Mine seems to come from over use(handstands, planks, pushups, etc.) the tendon from the meat of your thumb down the inside of the forearm is where my trouble is. Last time, I spent about a week with ZERO use (even put in brace for most of it to help from using it. I just started working out again about a month ago and don't want to stop, so I'm changing full planks for elbow planks, supporting by my fist instead of palm, and switching to a different...
10 May
Supply mentioned should've said supliment
11 May
I had a brace on it for a couple weeks and it seemed to help. It usually hurts when I turn my palm faces up. The right side of the wrist hurts, so it's difficult to perform arm curls. I'll try the planking suggestion though, and the anti-inflammatory meds too. Thanks!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51