Am I sore or hurt?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 7:37am
via Android

Lately I been feeling pain in my vains they have been growing a lot. Doesnt seem normal...I usually dont stretch very much but..is this a red flag or am I sore And need to rest? I workout 12 times a week...what do u think?

13 Feb
Try drinking more water, potassium, and amino acids, apply topical rubs, and if all else fails the last step is to take a inflammation reducer. But it is probably just a case of the DOMS, which I described the remedy for, and yes you should stretch a little.
15 Feb
That has been working thanks
18 Feb
You need to take a couple of days off!
18 Feb
Glad to be of help.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 10:29am
via Android

Are you taking a "no" booster?

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 4:06pm
via Android

@kyle y.whats a no booster? I only take bsn protein and a muscle tech pre workout

14 Feb
A "no" booster helps speed up delivery of nutrients in your body by expanding your veins. There also a good pre workout.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 4:08pm
via Android

Thank u imma try that

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 5:24am
via Android

Could be from the work outs, u should give your body time to rest.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 11:57am
via Android

12 times a week is too much, your body needs some rest

Skimble-workout-trainer-profile-micah-greer-7_thumb
465 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 4:42pm

YES! 12 times a week is more than likely WAY to much. When we workout, especially resistance training, we break down muscle tissue. The particular muscle tissue that has been worked out usually needs about 24-48  hours to repair, sometimes longer if you really worked them good. Rest is just as important, if not MORE important than the actual workout itself. It's not until the muscles repair, that you actually become stronger. Your more than likely giving your muscles more work before they have a chance to repair, creating a stressful situation for your body. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51