Jumpers knee questions

15 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 6:24pm
via Android

Can anyone recommend what are the most effective exercises to get rid of jumpers knee or any suggestions how one can treat this condition.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 9:25pm
via iOS
I had the same thing about a year ago, what sport do you do?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 31, 2013 9:31pm
via Android

I play basketball, I had this so called injury about 3 years ago and through rehab though it was getting better but after couple of months of playing basketball I feel it more and yesterday I played outside and out of no where this nagging pain below my knee cap accord. So I been icing it all day.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 10:20pm
via iOS
Don't ice it all day! I dance and it not just the kind of dance where you mean around its hard core and you can get seriously injured if you do something wrong. I had jumpers knee also, my advice is you should sit out of the sport for just a couple or even one week, it helps and I didn't have rehab by a professional I had it by my teacher and now I am taking what we call privates but its like more time outside out class to help. You probably have a bad habit of doing something in basketball that hurt your knee and just your knee just couldn't hold it anymore, so know you have this problem. So I would ask your coach to help you through this injury, when you got it the frist time maybe you didn't really pay any attention to it, and just because you can play doesn't mean that it has healed yet. I know I am always going to have the jumpers knee Robles for the rest of my life, and its gonna be a pain, but you can get through it. I know you can because if I can than you can. Just wondering.... Do you wanna be workout buddies? We do have the same injury????
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 2:31pm
via Android

Sorry kind of busy lately but ya sur I can be ur workout buddy but just letting u know I don't recall having a workout buddy here. So u will be my first lol

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 5, 2013 3:38am
via iOS
Don't worry about it me 2! 
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 5, 2013 4:07am
via Android

Gud

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 3:21am
via Android

Where u form Sarah?

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 4:24am
via Android

Chennai India

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 12:28am
via iOS
You first kb
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 12:30am
via Android

Lol USA

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 12:30am
via iOS
Me 2
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 12:32am
via iOS
Can I have ur name or something so we can be friends and message?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 12:37am
via Android

My name is jacob whr in usa u from ?

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 12:38am
via iOS
Did u get my message????
10 Apr
Nope
10 Apr
What's ur last name
10 Apr
I dont know what I put here I will add ur wats ur full name
10 Apr
Just type in Sarah s and ill be fine

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51