Trying to quit smoking

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 2:45am
via iOS
I shouldn't say trying I am in the process of quitting cigarets. I smoke 2-5 a day. I lost the taste of them. The only problem is I can go the whole morning without one but all I want to do is sleep. Any suggestions? Coffee doesn't work because I have a chemical imbalance (manic depressant) and so it helps me sleep instead. Same thing with tea. I drink green tea 24/7 and it helps keep me calm. Energy pills only keep my brain awake the rest of me is to tired to do anything. It wouldn't be as bad to sleep for a week but I have a 5 year old with autism and he is very hyper. It's not fair to him if mommy sleeps on the couch. I really would like to hear what you guys think. I'm on my last pack now and in 2 days only smoked 4 out of the pack but I have no energy. If it is something that is normal. How long does the tiredness last? Thank you for reading <3 JRL <3
23 Jul
I used to smoke, i quit smoking and it was hard for like a month, i would get these strong cravings thinking that i would always feel that especially with my mom that smokes right in front of me. After i ate i needed a cig but i would do something else to keep my mind occupied. I never really felt tired tho. I think cigs got me tired. Now i feel like i have alot of energy. Hope that tiredness goes away :)
23 Jul
Thanks Bianca :-)
23 Jul
Your welcome, and you can doit.
23 Jul
Icon_missing_thumb
80 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 6:42am
via Android

I want to quit too but all I want to do is eat which I can't do lol. I'm trying to lose weight...obviously haha! Good luck!

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 23, 2013 7:47am
via iOS
Electronic cigarette. No harmful second hand smoke to your kid or additives and you can lower the amount of nicotine down to 0% over time if you choose to. I personally like vaping just didn't want the harm aspect. But I've known alot of people who have used ecigs to help them quit. But they do take about a month or two to get used to. If you do think you might want to go that route and have questions about it, feel free to hit me up. I've been using an ecig for almost 3 years.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 7:51am
via iOS
Everytime you feel like smoking think about why you wanted to stop
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 3:42pm
via iOS
I'm on day 10 no Ciggs it's very hard especially through routines like for me driving goes hand in hand with smoking.. Or whm I'm stressed I don't know what to do with out a ciggerette. I try and take 3 deep breaths.. Give it a minute and the craving goes away.. Remember that you don't have to quit smoking just don't smoke today. And keep doing that and soon eneugh you will realize you don't even want a cigg.
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 2:17pm
via Android
I want to quit smoking but I can't if I get people that would want to stop we can motive us better
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 3:58pm
via Android

Hi im in stoping proccess too but its still hard to dont smoke. Cig had effect on me from 1st fresh but after like a half hour tired..I can reccomend you do every day cardio and flexibility workouts for not get tired and dont eat bold meal.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51