College football is back!

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 12:48pm
via Android

I'm a uga fan. Horrible we lost against Clemson but a great game to watch! Who are y'all following?

01 Sep
Hmm good to be wild season;)
01 Sep
Go auburn war eagle !!!
01 Oct
Get em dawgs
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 3:37pm
via iOS
Go Gators! I watched the Clemson-UGA game, it was close, good game. Dawgs will be good this year!
01 Sep
What's up with ur Gators?. I didn't get to. watch but I heard Toledo gave gator offense some trouble. Not that it mattered to much cus Florida won and won well!
01 Sep
I watched the Gators game, yeah they didn't exactly dominate but in the end they took care of business and won! Gators seem to be slow starters the past few years, Driskel doesn't inspire much excitement as a QB, but running game and defence should be strong!
01 Sep
Hate to hear that gator defense tends to us problems lol
01 Sep
Yeah Gators D is tough, but Dawgs are loaded on offence so I wouldn't worry too much! Murray is strong QB and Gurley is an awesome RB... Plenty of weapons. UGA should be in the SEC title hunt... if not the Gators would much rather see Dawgs win than Bama!
01 Sep
Lol. The only ones who would ever want to see bama win are bamas
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 3:49pm
via Android

Ga. Dawgs thru good and bad..I think coach Richt will get em going in the right direction...

01 Sep
He's driving me crazy with his repetitive play calls. Runs down the middle 3 times in a row then pass, no one saw that coming. How bout Scott weshly though!? Hes got talent, needs a little training but hell be one of our best here soob
01 Sep
I know he needs to have a talk with Bobo..Ga out did the Tigers in every aspect of the game except where it counted.... the scoreboard. But we'll see Saturday against the Carolina if our boys can turn it around
02 Sep
Dawgs will need Scott-Wesley to be good this year, Malcolm Mitchell is out for the year with a knee injury... got hurt celebrating Gurley's first TD, ouch!
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 4:11pm
LSU Tigers!!
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 4:13pm
via Android

UGA FAN HERE. Even though we lost last night. I bleed RED & BLACK.  My team until the death of me.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 4:17pm
via Android

Hook 'em horns, Texas all the way lol

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 12:06am
via Android

Game cocks down! good job Murray, no fear today baby

08 Sep
He sure looked a lot better than another SEC QB today... I'm looking at you Jeff Driskel. Talk about finding ways to lose a game!
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 12:10am
via Android

Dawgs looked real good today..proud to be a Ga..Dawg...

Image_thumb
94 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 1:03am
via Android

Go Ducks!

08 Sep
Congrats to your ducks...Amy
08 Sep
Two straight blow outs!
08 Sep
Thanks all! A great day of college football!
08 Sep
Now I'm watching my Braves losing in bottom of 8th and my driver not doing so well in race...well at least my Dawgs won...
08 Sep
Yay Dawgs and go Braves! I am watching my Beavers playing Hawaii...Tied at halftime :)
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 9, 2013 3:12am
via Android

OH-IO go bucks

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 12:32am
via Android

Missed my boys today had to work but they wonGo dawgs!

22 Sep
Don't miss next week...LSU... and right now they're having their way with Auburn..GO DAWGS...:-)
22 Sep
Whatever Travis, still gonna beat your Dolls oh my bad Dawgs...Lol!!!!
22 Sep
Gators won today right?
22 Sep
Yea unfortunately the Gators won. Sorry MzDiva..Auburn's still in it..I would love to see them beat the brakes off LSU..we kind of need LSU to stay ranked so the Dawgs can knock em off next week and move up..but I'm pull for the tigers..tonight..lol..:-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51