Guys please answer.

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 2:13am
via Android

How do I know if a guy likes me? Just wondering. I figured if a guy told me from their point-of-view,I would know.

12 Sep
Not a guy here but i will tell you how you know.. you ask him :-)
12 Sep
You should be able to just feel it. Don't try too hard. And asking is always good too.
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 2:55am
via iOS
Why is it so important to know whether a guy likes you?
12 Sep
I ask just wondering,thank you very much. And,I even said that in the post thingy. Anyway,I've heard rumors,and I wanna know IF they are true. I know rumors are rumors,but I am a curious person.
12 Sep
*was just
12 Sep
Just don't worry about it. If he likes you enough, he will let you know in his own way, and if he doesn't really like you that much, then you shouldn't want a relationship with him, because he would not really care for you. That is just my opinion on the matter; besides, when you meet the one, right guy, none of the other guys will matter.
12 Sep
Kinda figured dat. But thanks.
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 3:02am
via Android

When I like a girl if she in a group I say hello to her first make a lot of eye contact if she seems to the extra attention I will then ask for a date I'm not a shy guy

12 Sep
Well I'm shy.
28 Jan
I agree with Joseph, if he likes you he will show eye contact, especially in a big crowd. He will also probably try to show off in front of you. Lol
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 10:52pm
via Android

I'd probably have to comfirm, most guys tease you when they like you. It's probably because we can't work up the courage to say something better.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51