I'll be in South Korea next year

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
165 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 1:27pm
via Android

Paging koreans. I need your advice/suggestions/recommendations on what are the must see/visit places in Incheon/Seoul. I just booked my ticket now. That would be a 10-day vacation and I am just so excited.

11 Dec
My mom had tell me if u go to their church they cry a lot hey also when u r there pray for them also north n south remember my sharing about home comming confrance in hk. They only word i know in koren is annyoung that's hi! Use google traslate. Hace u heard of the prayer mountain korea Osanri Choi-Jashil Prayer and Fasting Mountain Facility, is a Christian retreat in South Korea. There are a lot of churches un korea. Food u will be eatting kimchie the spicy vegtable
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 6:24pm
via Android

I'm in Korea right now, been living here most of the last six years. There are palaces and temples and neighborhoods to check out.

I feel like Kim not that good at ideas for places for a ten day vacation. Soraksan is a famous mountain on the east coast (couple hours by bus from Seoul). Bulguksa temple and seokgoram grotto (with a cool Buddha) are outside the old capital city...Gyeongju i think... (also a couple hours away) there's islands and beaches... Its a small country so you could see a lot of it

In Seoul there's tons of places,.Seoul is huge. Palaces temples markets

Try checking a lonely planet guide book to get some ideas you can ask ppl about to get their reactions ("yes great go there" or "no terrible tourist trap / overrated /dirty / crowded")

01 Oct
Wow. Thanks for your input. :)
Image_thumb
165 Posts
Oct 1, 2013 3:42pm
via Android

Ive heard that there is a fountain or river (im not really sure) in Korea where water tastes like sprite or 7up. I dont know if it is true, if someone has an idea about it please let me know, and where exactly is it located?

01 Oct
I would go back just for that if it's true

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51