How to get over a girl..

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 12:08am
via Android

Need advice. Wanna get over a girl who I never dated. She was a close friend. But she did not have the same feelings for me. Now she has grown close to a good friend of mine that I had recently introduced to her. And its the worst thing that can happen to me...

06 Oct
Hey kangkan, how are you? I think we've all been through that. So here is what I did. Step one: Have fun. Gatter your friends and go do whatever you do that makes you feel good and dont remind of her(parties, movies, sports, games). And rely on tour friends. In this step you need to realise that even if she is/were important you are capable of being happy with others and yourself. Step two: meet new people. There is nothing more refreshing then a new start. Getting to know others will help you build confidence and its great to see...
06 Oct
*than **your ***grasshopper. Fuckin braziliam autocorrect...piece of shit
06 Oct
Thanks a lot for the advice Flavio. This is the very reason why I joined this community. To try something new and make new friends as well. Its affecting my work as well because we work at the same place.. so its kind of a messy situation.
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 12:19am
via Android

Alcohol

06 Oct
Trying that out too .. :-)
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 1:14am
via iOS
I would recommend God. The best love we could ever get comes from Christ. If you get to know Him you won't even feel like you need Any girl and when the time is right God will provide. And the relationship will turn out to be MUCH Better than anyone we could provoke on our own. And I'm a girl. I wouldn't recommend to go out and try to just meet anyone and " have fun" with them, it's Very rare for that to last and become a healthy relationship. Honestly, the love of Christ is the only one that can really fill our heart. I attend a Spanish church called Palabra Miel, it's been a great blessing. If you speak Spanish and want to attend one, I highly recommend it. Just let me know what area you're in and I'll see if there's one near you. Seriously, it seems like God could have nothing to do with this topic but He can help will anything. I hope the best for you
06 Oct
I agree with her if you are religious go with that.
06 Oct
Thanks a lot Adriana. I agree with you. I too do not believe in forced relationships. May be that's why I am single till now. But I am not the type of guy who would fall in love with a girl just on her looks. I always need time to know her better as a person and develop some kind of bond. I hope God helps me. I do not know Spanish. I am from India. Do include me in your prayers.
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 3:48am
via Android

Time is the best thing. Another thing that had work for my friends they join groups like animal rescue,feed homeless, it makes u feel good u meet some great people

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 5:33am
via Android

I agree with him! TIME heals everything... Keep yourself busy! Eventually you will catch feelings for someone else in that process!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51