H-Pylori.... know anything about it or had it?

3 posts | Original | Recent

1115870_1099882103_626423093_n_thumb
67 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 7:49pm
via Android

I tested positive for this nasty bacteria yesterday. It has reeked so much havoc on my body past few weeks. I've lost 12 lbs due to this. So unhealthy... not the way to loose weight. :-(
I can not eat or barely drink anything....

Started some meds today.. 3 pills to be taken twice a day for two weeks.
I've been so tired and nauseous ... I feel like I want to exercise because it will make me feel better but I have no energy ....

Anyone with any knowledge about this? I'd like to hear from you. I've researched it... and its the pits!!

I just want my UMPH back!

16 Oct
Hang in there...you'll kick its ass and get back where you want to be...I'm pulling for ya....:-) :-) :-)
16 Oct
Thank you Travis... I'm trying. :)
17 Oct
Yeah. Treatment is eradication therapy with 3 drugs: 1 to decrease stomach acidity and 2 antibiotics to kill of the bacteria. Hence the name 'triple therapy'. Get well soon Shawn
17 Oct
Thank you David.... day 3 of triple therapy and I'm finally starting to feel better! Yayyy! :-)
1115870_1099882103_626423093_n_thumb
67 Posts
Oct 16, 2013 3:10am
via Android

Went to the Y tonight just to get out of the house and TRY and work out a little, made it for 30 mins before it wore me completely out! :•{

Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 16, 2013 11:29am
via Android

H PYLORI is the most common cause of peptic ulcers.this infection is common to some geographical areas,some races.it needs prompt treatment as it may lead to peptic ulcer.there r proper medications for it.consult or general practitioner or a gastroenterologist.avoid spicy food.follow ur doctor's advice.

16 Oct
I've already been to Drs M....on meds now. The symptoms are just horrible and the meds to treat it with ate just as bad :( Thank you for your thoughts though. Much appreciated!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51