Pets!

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
265 Posts
Oct 28, 2013 12:45am
via Android

Lots of people have pets here so I reckon we need a lil share and tell:

My Naomi is an 8 year old husky kelpie cross, who is super cheeky and constantly gets in trouble. She's a bit of a pig and a bully to Barney. She has super soft fur and markings on her face rather like a clown. When we play catch, she always hogs the ball and refuses to bring it back to me!

Barney is a 6 year old German Shepard cross. He has huge, floppy ears, is really smart and obedient and is a total sweetheart. He's learnt to play dead and fetch like a dream. Whenever I walk down the driveway to leave, he follows at my heels and nudges my hand for pats.

28 Oct
Barney sounds adorable ^_^
28 Oct
He is! They both are - Naomi is just incorrigible as well.
Image_thumb
288 Posts
Oct 28, 2013 1:38am
via Android

I use to have a cat not any more but only have to look after my cousins cats

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 28, 2013 1:39am
via Android

We just put our old sick dogs to sleep a few days ago I was never attached to them cuz I came into the picture pretty late but my gf had them forever and she is a bit torn up about it.

28 Oct
Aww so sorry to hear that
28 Oct
Bummer. You gotta be there for her dude.
28 Oct
Aw no! =(
30 Oct
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Oct 28, 2013 2:25am
via Android

I have an nine year old flame point Siamese cat. I had him since he was a kitten. He always rewards me with scratching my shoe laces after a workout. Sometimes he runs around when I'm on the treadmill at home. He must have been a personal trainer in his previous life, cause he's a really active kitty. :)

28 Oct
He sounds adorable!
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Oct 28, 2013 2:31am

Lost the best dog i ever had to cancer about five yrs ago and i still miss him. Raja was a rhodesian ridgeback. 90 pounds of sweet trail dog who could do an 8 mile ride with me and look at me like 'what, done already?'  Only thing bigger than his heart was his stomach!

28 Oct
So sad to hear that! Raja sounds like an awesome best friend!
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 28, 2013 2:51am
via Android

I have a Rottweiler named Ziggie he will be 11 months as of nov 11th. I am posting a picture of him on my profile.
Sorry to hear about the lost of those sweet animals. I too lost a puppy a few years ago he was a rottie too he was stolen out of my house cause he was such a loving dog.

28 Oct
Ziggie looks like an awesome fun dog.
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 28, 2013 6:05pm
via iOS
It's been a while since my family has kept a dog. Our first dog was a wiener dog, her name was Mitzi. She was the cutest puppy with long droopy ears and sad docile eyes. She loved the beach and barked at other big dogs lol
We had to give Mitzi to our grandparents because we moved to Saudi. They don't allow dogs over there.
Mitzi was loved by grandparents but unfortunately they didn't have any experience caring for a dog so what happened was my grandma would feed her three times a day! She gained so much weight that her kidneys couldn't take it anymore. My grandfather told me that we took her to the vet but forgot her medication. She passed away right there. The bad news hit my older brother a lot harder. Both of them were close. 
28 Oct
She sounds absolutely lovely. I'm so sorry to hear about her =(
28 Oct
Yeah...I miss having a furball around the house to greet you and lick your face. I mean dogs are so good for lifting your spirits. Who knows may be one day he or she might come into our lives again when we can afford one. Having a dog is expensive :/
29 Oct
Yeah, very expensive but worth every cent.
29 Oct
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 1:58am
via Android

Ive had so many pets growing up. Randy was a siamese who raninto.our hoise and picked us as his family he passed from feline luekemia a few other catsran away or others took them parents had pet snakes and rats at one point collard lizzards iguanas etc spiderswas my moms pets so many stories and names lomz the last cat we had was named tristan some one decided to poisen him. Those were all years ago rough each time 2010 we had our dog chloe a australian shepherd pass away due to kidney failure she was in my life since i was eight was really tough diabetes cateracts breast cancer and her kidneys because of the diabetes blind at the end she was a great dog. Now we are down to Sasha she is a five year old pitt :) sweet loving loyal and thinks she is lap dog. Scared of water and was a few weks ago atracked by a pitt mix and german shepard who broke the gate pf their fenced in yard toget to us when i was walking her she luckily wasnt hurt to bad and she didnt fight back just cried was a very emotional day. Her and my daughter are inseperable and riley has to say good morning hug her and kiss her before she will get out of bed. :)

29 Oct
Sasha seems so sweet! Such a sad pet history though! =(
29 Oct
Yea lolz spiders i was haopy to see get new homes the cats were hard to lose rats were hard too since raised them. Snakes happy to see go for most part lolz one of the iguanas was half wild and ran off so sad there george was rehomed my brother won him in a ring toss game at a carnival lolz best iguana and gracie randy git ahold of her. Cats predaters. :/ havent had a cat since tristan though going thrlugh another cat sufferimg was hard. I really hate people who do stuff like that to animals :(
29 Oct
I know! I've heard many stories about people who leave out poisoned food! It's really awful!!
29 Oct
I think they fed him antifreeze thays the symtoms he had. Sufferdd a few days before we figured out what was wrong its super aweful and very sad.
31 Oct
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Oct 30, 2013 2:52am
via Android

Doggie! Her name is BEBE

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 30, 2013 6:20am
via Android

I have a little 1 yr old female pit mix named Cortana. She's white with a light brown mask and one big spot on her back. One of her bottom canines sort of sticks out from time to time giving her the most adorable "stupid face" when she cocks her head to the side. She's definitely the most well trained dog I've ever had [ thanks to the dog whisperer shows ] and a great running partner. I know if she has to run to keep up I'm doing it right. Lol.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51