A Poem

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 9:34am

Hi Guys, this is a bit random but i was going through my old mails and found this poem I had written years ago about going to the gym. It is a parody, so not motivational or anything. Thought I would share it with the Skimble Family :)

working out everyday
just to look the same way
ten thousand crunches on the floor
just so that you can eat more

instruments of torture, they look from far
and just as painful they bloody well are
work on my traps and then my delts
ill soon require hernia belts

but the weighing scale is the scariest of thing
stepping on and see the needle swing
round and round and round it goes
were it will stop no one knows

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 11:20am
via Android

Not bad at all lol.

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 12:26pm
via Android

Thank you. Guys Pls excuse the numerous spelling errors was written in a hurry.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 13, 2013 12:45am
via Android

Its a wonderful day...th determination inside churns excitement and zeal clash and ur ready to face th challenge th smells of th gym greet u only with a sneer like a rival player u face again after brutal crushing him th clanging iron resonates throughtout all available space oh how i love tht sound...cold steel meets warm flesh its power unrelenting and ours unforgiving as we lift it through th air...its u and me my grip tightens th weight gets heavier lungs are breathing heavy heart beating strong th muscles heavy to r screaming for mercy and yet there is none tht can b given with one last burst of energy u push th last rep out th clang echoes victory as it crashes in defeat back to th floor ..u smile and ur body smiles back...th cold iron unresponsive sits in defeat till we battle again next time ..ill c u tommrow

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51