Long distance relationship

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 7:10pm
via Android

I've been in a long distance type of relationship since November and he's coming to Huntington Beach Ca, to see me in 3 weeks! I'm so excited to see him I've been working out like crazy. I would love some motivation and advice to not feel so nervous.

07 Jan
How exciting!! You live in Huntington? I live in Newport :) I help run FREE fit camps in Huntington and Irvine if your interested in being a part of a very motivated group! Super fun and into health. How did you meet your bf?
07 Jan
That fit group sounds fun! Where in Huntington? My parents live in Huntington Beach and I grew up there. At the I'm trying find a job in Huntington and save $$$ to move back because I'm all alone in Los Angeles but I visit often. Me and him met at a Wu Tang concert, our mutual friend introduced us and we clicked right away.
07 Jan
Oh cool! The training center is off of brookhurst and Adams, the group there is awesome! So is the one in Irvine. We have job openings for health coaches if your interested as well if your interested! What took you to LA? I grew up in Newport and went to San Diego for 11 years and just came back a year and a half ago! Love it :) where does ur bf live that hes visiting from?
17 Jan
Just relax girlfriend. Trying too hard to impress a guy is a bad sign. And whatever you do, don't sleep with him. Give it up to him now, and you'll never hear from him again.
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 7, 2014 9:00pm
via Android

I am definitely interested in a job! In fact that training center is down the street from my parents house which is awesome. I moved to L.A for work (I'm a makeup artist). My bf is in Alaska right now helping a friend fix up his new house. I gotta say we are pretty stoked being able to still wear shorts and tshirts in the winter :-)

Image_thumb
136 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 3:08am
via Android

Relax, im sure you covered everything......Just keep doing what you are doing, but dont burn yourself out..When he gets there you dont want to be tired and sore..just breath easy, you good...

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 4:25am
via iOS
Thats cute :D I meant waiting for so long to meet.
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 16, 2014 9:05pm
via iOS
I travelled 4000 miles for my first date with my now gf and soon to be fiancée... THAT was pressure !!
16 Jan
Wow that's pretty rad.
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 3:14am
via Android

Apple, I'm not stressing or worried if anything I'm happy and excited to see him! We've never slept together or  even kissed but I really want to. What's cool is we have pretty much got past the bullshit and put everything out on the table that it would take a normal couples months to learn or talk about.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 3:28am
via Android

Distance relationship awesome I used to travel to south Africa 2 days for a week just to see and kiss her and we are together now n one place..one bed # what's matter is a little faith and trust be cool

17 Jan
Long distance relationships are very difficult, don't underestimate the amount of effort, faith and heart they require.
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 7:13am
via Android

I'm going to be seeing him next week
Were going camping/backpacking for three days!

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 8:50am

Funniest thing is... I met her on here !! 

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 8:51am

Have fun ! I love hiking 

18 Jan
Me too, I go as often as I can.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51