Top most annoying list?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:08am
via Android

1) Kik anyone? Instagram?
2) Old posts from months ago being brought back up.
3)anybody want to talk?
4) can I lose 20lbs in 2 weeks or any other allotted time
5) this isn't facebook
What would you say is the most annoying? (Only for fun )

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:12am
via Android

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:17am
via Android

People who want to "loose" weight.

(for anyone who doesn't get it: it's spelled "lose")

Snzu6djwsq51oi-9deymcq_thumb
63 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 8:20am
via Android

Why do these things annoy you? Encouragement and motivation are some of the greatest tools in reaching and maintaining your goals; these things achieved through different social apps like Kik, or becoming friendly by asking who wants to chat. And as for reviving old topics, what could be wrong with someone bringing attention back to great topics raising awareness of health and fitness or anything else interesting for that matter? What annoys me? These sort of topics hiding those more interesting and factual topics.

15 Jan
Because most the time kik or whatever is not used for motivation but to hit on girls...I lov th motivation on here its awesome ... and sometimes a conversation is done.. good example of one brought back up recently of a girl who had just gone through a break up tht breakup now being weeks ago...sir y does everything have to become emotional or become a debate? I said it was for fun did u not see tht part? It is interesting to see how others think..wat their views r...it wasn't a soapbox question jus a question to see wat...
15 Jan
And y is people ruin everything good by being ugly? What is so motivational bout being unkind inconsiderate? How is my topic any different thn countless others on here? What makes ur opinion so much better thn someone else's or mine thn anthers tht I would verbally offend? I understand trying to explain beliefs or culture difference...
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 11:58am
via Android

Actually i dont mind what they want to do here. Doesnt bother me at all

15 Jan
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 5:54pm
via iOS
Number 1 and 3 i think those people be so thristy
15 Jan
Lol :-)
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 15, 2014 6:24pm
via Android

People posting about the weather. Come on, guys. We're not talking to our grandparents here. Or maybe you are. I don't care

15 Jan
You lost me...what does weather have to do with grandparents?
15 Jan
That's all I ever talk about with my grandparents...that's like the default thing to talk about when there's literally nothing left to talk about. Also a sure sign your relationship is failing
15 Jan
I get it now... :-)
15 Jan
I knw ths is probably a dumb question and off subject but does that mean your relationship with your grandparents is failing? Or is it only a certain kind of relationship or relationships? I do notice the elderly like to talk bout the weather...
15 Jan
Old people love talking about the weather. It's like conversation crack to them. If the weather conversation ever comes up in a first date, you will never get a second. Unless there's a tornado or something. Now let's talk about earthquakes

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51