Confusion over the app! ;)

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 8:38pm
via Android

Okay so recently I have just been observing some people just seem to follow people but have done zero workouts.
Ummmm the name of the app is called workout trainer and are you working out noooooo. Either quit the app or do something worth of some interest.
Is it just me who finds that annoying or does anyone else???
Rant over. Lol

19 Feb
Lol :-)
19 Feb
I understand completely, there are many many different practices some choose to do on here. They isn't a set rules or strong governing body either. All I can say is look for the positive and do your best to stay away from the negative
19 Feb
Exactly Joe. Always made me confused if you want to follow people and not learn use twitter lol
19 Feb
Ya lost me there. I don't do twitter. I do love to workout tho.,
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 8:50pm
via iOS
Amen !
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 9:10pm
via Android

Phew not just me! Lol

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 9:19pm
via Android

I read confessions over the app. Was already sorting all my great stories.

But this is good too

Icon_missing_thumb
18 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 9:45pm
via Android

Also dislike posts which aren't work out related like, "What age are you?" and, "Where do you go on holiday?" etc
It's a workout app!

Image_thumb
93 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 10:19pm
via Android

I agree I don't understand why they have this app if it's just for social reasons lol

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 3:30am
via Android

Just because it says a person has done zero workouts, does not mean they are not working out. I'm just here for the company, I don't need skimble to hold my hand

20 Feb
And I like discussing health and fitness.
20 Feb
Okay Jason but you engage in conversations about health and fitness not merely follow and hit on girls.
27 Jul
I've done some workouts, but I mainly do the workouts I have at home like Les Mills Combat and Brazilian Butt Lift. But I love to talk health and fitness
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 10:09am
via iOS
I do find it interesting when people have zero workouts, but I give them the benefit of the doubt thinking if they're like me, they do their own workouts and like Jason said, maybe just use this to meet like-minded people. 

I think there should be a balance in the forums, with the majority of topics bein about health, workouts, fitness etc. and the minority being about miscellaneous. 
20 Feb
I completely agree but seriously some posts like where the girls at. This is not a dating app. Enough of them out there I should know (another story all together) lol but come on I use this to work out, admire other people on working out, don't fancy the idea of seeking a relationship on an app designed for another purpose. :-D Comment on forums engaging in conversations about workouts and just show some interest with the workouts available. Just saying not attacking anyone. Each to their own.
20 Feb
But to be fair how can ppl come on here looking for relationships when most of the ppl live on the other side of the world.it just doesnt work
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 9:52am
via Android

We know that this is wrokout app ,we are here only for workout and spread knowledge so we should contribute there and should away from negativity and follow Good people .

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jul 26, 2014 4:44pm
via Android

Almost every internet forum i've ever seen or used usually has a central focus, a game, an interest, whatever. But there has also always been a very active "off-topic" section in every forum community I've seen.

Thes forums are a little weird cuz you got the first screen being organized only by what was active, rather than, in every forum i've seen before, you had to click and enter various subjects by choice, so if you never wanted "off topic" you didn't get it.  On this app you have to actively do it but You CAN look at posts by topic headings if you click over on it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51