NFL Draft

3 posts | Original | Recent
216 Posts
May 9, 2014 8:48pm
via Android

What do you all think of the draft so far in relation to your teams?
I'm a Browns fan, and I'm really curious to know how many bashers will jump on the Browns bandwagon if the Manzeil thing works out in the future - my guess, all of those hiding "Steelers fans" will become converts, again lol -

10 May
I'm a falcoln fan lol sorry
11 Posts
May 10, 2014 8:56pm

Haha poor brownies ! I think it was pretty slick of  them to wait to Draft johnny football until later they got a few more Drafts and still ended up with him so it worked out well for them Hopefully he isn't a bust for their sake!

11 May
If they don't mess him up like they've done every other QB in the last 15 seasons, I think he'll put up some numbers after a couple of seasons on the field - they just gotta draft decent receivers with this picks next year and they'll be set, and cut Greg Little because he blows beyond all reason lol
3 Posts
May 11, 2014 1:30am
via Android

Josh Gordon just screwed up your chances of having an offense. Manziel won't start unless Hoyer gets hurt and the browns will have another rough year

11 May
I expected another rough season, even if Gordon didn't mess up - at least the defense will improve with the new CB opposite Hayden -

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51