D-Bags

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
May 30, 2014 11:55pm
via Android

Upon skimming through the topics for the first time in a while, I've noticed that the levels of douche-bagery have increased rather drastically amongst fellow Skimble users - what's up with that?

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 31, 2014 12:21am
via Android

I just joined a few days ago.  You're my first post. Sad to hear that there are some idiots on here. Any tips on what to look out for?

31 May
I don't wanna put anyone on blast - you'll know when you see them lol
Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 31, 2014 12:39am
via Android

Hope I'm not a d bag lol

Image_thumb
57 Posts
May 31, 2014 8:42am
via Android

Aren't you being one posting something like these?

01 Jun
Am I a D-bag for asking a question pertaining to the d-bags on skimble? Is that what you're asking? Is that rhetorical, or are you expecting an answer?
01 Jun
Whatever you think I am not asking you to do anything ?
01 Jun
Yes you did - you asked me a question, which initiated this conversation - I just wanted clarification before I answered
02 Feb
Haha leave it man I don't think he even knows the meaning of rhetorical. Dbags are everywhere on the Internet
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Jun 7, 2014 12:42pm
via iOS
I just get frustrated when people seem to make forum posts just so people notice them and will follow them... I get frustrated when people cannot tolerate an opinion that differs to their own... I get frustrated when people make the main focus of skimble followers instead of exercise... 
And so I agree, there has been an increase in people who are usig skimble for ulterior motives that are quite frustrating, but on the same hand there's an increase of inquisitive new users, so that's a good thing 
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 3:47am
via Android

Yeah. Too bad there isn't a way to block certain d-bags like Facebook. Definitely see a few guys who like to trample all over other's comments/suggestions because they think they are fitness gurus. The "Holier-than-thou" d-bags are the worst. I don't care that they post pics of their bodies all the time because we can all get there but to make someone feel like they're stupid for trying to support/motivate another skimbler  is wiggity wiggity whack.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51