family addvice?

3 posts | Original | Recent
19 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 2:25am
via Android

ok so im from north carolina and down here we are pure REDNECKS. Well, i got my hair dyed ombre and it looks AMAZING!!! Buttttttttt.... my family hates it. Everyone but my sister and cusin(who all get there hair dyed all the time) so how do i get my family to understand how much i like it and how much it would mean to me if they supported me? and im not smart and my only tallent is with a gun, and they somehow dont like that thats my only tallent, cuz everyone elts is smart or creative and they support that. But not me. Not any of my interests, nuthin. How do i get them to understand that shooting is my life and get some support out of them?

30 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 4:06am
via Android

Sometimes you just got to do you and only you. When they see how happy you are with life and then your family will support what makes you as a person and what you do.

114 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 5:32am
via Android

Every family has the one person that just doesn't fit the family mold. My family is very into appearance and what people think of them. I don't. As I got older I gained a group of friends who had similar family issues and we always have each others back.

If your family doesn't support you the way you are that's not your problem that's their issue and something they need to deal with

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51