Any gamer?

27 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 5:22pm
via Android

I wonder if anyone here loves gaming. I'm a PC gamer. Let's talk about our hobby when we take a rest after hitting the gym and workout

17 Aug
Ya man I got u I love PC gaming and gaming in general!
25 Oct
I'm a full on gamer and fitness freak I'm all about that dragon age! Hoping inquisition is good
16 Dec
Diablo, path of exile, before , now cant stop playing tanks in world of tanks
14 Jul
Gaming is awesome
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 5:33pm
via iOS
Pc is the best and the only gaming console! 
Spent my whole Day playing endless space :D (I like turn based strategy a lot)
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 5:40pm
via Android

I haven't tried it yet. I 'm a fan of fantasy RPG. But I also play TBS game. The old one is Age of Wonder. There are latest ones, like Divinity Original Sins. Do you pkay them? What about HOMM?

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 5:49pm
via iOS
I haven't tried those two. Looked at divinity but didn't really liked what I saw. Fore the RPG games I like the old School looting games like diablo and sacred the best.

Oh but dragon age (the first one) and mass effect (all of them) where really great too :)

Always like a good story. In many cases I like it over the gameplay like in the walking dead and the Wolf amough us :)
24 Oct
DIABLO In my opinion can not be beat by much
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 6:07pm
via Android

Yes! I love Dragon Age and Mass Effect. If you like Diablo, you might like Torchlight 2 as well. Dungeon Siege is also great.

24 Oct
Played torchlight 2 and definitely approve
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 6:11am
via Android

If you like PC MMO's my new fave is Warframe but I still play Vindictus. warframe is a game that's like a shooter I know it's on play station but I feel the pc version is much smoother with a good computer

16 Aug
Whats your steam name :D
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 7:46am
via iOS
Well i have a:       
PC
Nintendo DS
Nint. 3DS
PS3
PSP
Wii
Another PC
I usually play more than 5 hours and then do my workouts    Do anyone of you play Star wars the old republik or do you have steam? 
16 Aug
Nope. Sorry :) Do you play Dragon's Dogma?
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 5:08am
via Android

All around gamer girl...  Own several systems...  Old school original Nintendo...  Nintendo 64  ... Wii..  Ps2 ... Ps3 ... PSP... Xbox 360... PC... Just got a New alienware laptop...  In love with...  And favorite games include RPG...  Mmorpg...  Rps...  Strategy....  Adventure...  Fantasy...  Shooter...  And anything else with awesome gameplay and lengthy story line... 
FAV GAME EVER IS MOST DEFINITELY
DIABLO the full collection 1 2 and 3  definitely depressed ps3 doesn't Carry the cow level

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 6:22am
via Android

im gamer too, previously play android,PSP,PS2 games.just order PSP Vita.wanna play toukiden if you are monster hunter fans.

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 6:35am
via Android

Ps3 lol

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 24, 2014 8:22pm
via iOS
I'm one! I have PS3 and a 3ds, I mostly play fighters, sport games like fifa and NBA2k and some jrpgs
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 11:21am
via Android

In love wid Outlast,ac,cod<3,payday2, nosgoth,.. Runescape and others:D

25 Oct
Playing Counter-Strike for 8 years and sometimes League of Legends
27 Oct
Gta5 ,Twd and Outlast
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 2:01pm
via Android

What's you favorite game? (Directed at EVERYONE?)

27 Oct
Gta5(!!)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 25, 2014 11:26pm
via Android

Beta tester here. PC and playstation. Have cut down a hell of a lot because of school, work and kids. Now with working out 7 days a week and trying to get my ass off the couch, I fear I'll be doing even less.

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 12:43am
via Android

xbox 360
cod bo2 i need if any1 got a copy?

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 2:20am
via Android

Ps3, been playing the crap out of Destiny

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 9:03pm
via Android

PS3 player. COD Bo. Just got ghost. (Kicking my ass). Enjoyed checking out Destiny. Can't wait to get my copy.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Oct 26, 2014 11:08pm
via Android

Uh, games games games... they get the best of u, I love games because they give you freedom that you desire and everyone has different taste, so different kind of games cheer up the taste of our desires. I am a big fan of almost any mmo game that has a good setup for continous play, I am also a game design student currently 3rd year and I also work on games in my own ways...

Life would be null without games all together including real life and the digital ones

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 12:46am
via Android

I like playing Xbox360^^

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 6:28pm
via Android

hmm...currently own PSv and ps3......

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 2:53pm
via iOS
PC Master Race... The Gods of gaming, ultra graphics, 60+ fps, mods... The precision of a mouse and the ability to use a controller. C'mon, I own some other consoles but no one beats PC. And I'm talking about Overpowered Desktop pcs, not the crappy laptops that overheat in 40 seconds with Fifa.
Thumbs up if you're master race.
Sorry for long post, here's a potatoe
*inserts image of a potatoe*
*realizes you can't insert images*
*flies away*
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 26, 2015 8:25pm
via Android

3ds mario kart tart all the way haha

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 1:46pm
via Android

PC gamer. At the moment I'm playing Dragon Age, Counter Strike and Hearthstone. Especially Hearthstone!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 27, 2015 3:07pm
via Android

Pc gamer I play LOL.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 9:36pm
via Android

I am a big pc player (steam ftw). Used to be a big csgo head but my decal and tshirt business takes my game time =/ =).

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51