E cigarettes

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 2:51am
via Android

So I have quit smoking tobacco (cigs) ...it's been about 3weeks. I've been using e cigs... and they help the cravings a lot. But I want to be thru with nicotine for good. Any advice or inspiration??

15 Nov
Hey Karen, I quit cold turkey 11 days ago. I think the best advice I can give you is something you've done already, Decide that you're done with smoking, but take it to the next level by not using any nicotine replacements. When I get a craving, which is very rare now, I will distract myself by chewing gum, drinking water or doing something that takes my mind off of having a smoke, real or e-cig. All you have to do is get past the first week, maybe 2 and you will be fine. I also downloaded an app that...
15 Nov
Oh cool I want to try that app. What's it called? ♡
15 Nov
It's called "smoke free beta". You can find it for free in the Google play store.
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 2:56am
via Android

Does anyone else use the e cigs??

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 15, 2014 3:04am
via Android

Yes

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 8:04am
via Android

Before this im using e cig,but its actually make cost n dangerous causing use directly nicottine.. Stop slowly,brush tooth after eat.. Smoke 1cig 2hour n slowly n dont think about it..
Workout n jogging.
Make u self busy and dont think it.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 11:29am
via Android

Just keep using the ecig and decrease the nicotine content of your liquid every month you will barely even notice and hardly any urges and cravings.

Do this until you are on the lowest liquid which is next to nothing and you pretty much forget about using it your now nicotine free.

Trying to go cold turkey is hardest way possible and the VG and PG used in liquid is harmless even in vape form it still less harmful than cigarette.. but it is best to stop completly rather than rely on an ecig.

15 Nov
Thanks I will try that!
16 Nov
It worked for me . Try not to over think about smoking as part if it is mental habit .. good luck
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 12:43pm
via Android

Hey Karen! I quit smoking since July and I don't feel like smoking anymore. Smoking ecigs isn't quitting, just a procrastination in my opinion :) you need only yourself to stop smoking. Think about that: you love your children, don't u? Then would you be OK for them to breathe your smoke? Would you suggest them to smoke? If the answer is no, then just go ahead and drop in the waste bin all that poison :) you can do it, I'm no superman, if I can do it, you can do it too. We didn't come to life with the cigarette in our mouth, it's just a consumism-based culture, just to feed some multinationals with our money, a cigarette doesn't mean a status quo or coolness :) don't be slave of something created by human

15 Nov

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51