If I do squats in blue jeans...

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
45 Posts
May 12, 2015 8:54am
via Android

Will it stretch them out lol. Didn't do them last night so now I'm debating on doing them on my lunch break. I honestly thought of taking my pants off and doing squats in the bathroom. #TMI?

12 May
Lol, I think that would probably stretch them yes, depending on how tight they are
12 May
They're tight at the top but loose from mid thigh down. That's american eagle for you. Every pair I own is like that. :/
12 May
Well, if they're not your favourite jeans, try it haha. I only wear skinny jeans and that would only be really uncomfortable. Bring some leggings to work form now on maybe?
Image_thumb
214 Posts
May 12, 2015 10:16am
via Android

Mine don't stretch.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 12, 2015 7:35pm
via Android

Well today I was cheeky and did 100 squat and 100 leg raises at work even roped in the kids lool I was wearing jeans but the bright side they stretchy jeans only had to hold back a little with the leg raises as I thought I was putting to much strain on them.

Image_thumb
821 Posts
May 13, 2015 3:19am
via Android

Sounds pretty uncomfortable to squat in jeans. But It really comes down to the quality of Jean if they will stretch or not.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
May 13, 2015 1:44pm
via Android

Sure...washroom is a nice idea...when u gt time also try n dig a batcave below it...tadaaaa....welcome to ur own, personal gym :p

16 May
Lol....sorry...ws jst kidding...hope it wasnt a sarcastic 'like'
16 May
Lol no I thought it was funny! I'd like to have a bat cave here at work to hide out in!!
16 May
Hahahahahahaha....well in tht case thr will be a whole lot of personal bat caves all over d city
16 May
Hahaha, although I don't think I'd be doing squats in there. Probably sleeping.
16 May
Ofcourse....who digs a cave to save thmslvz from office n do squats...i mean tht ridiculous :-p....hahahaha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51