Tragedy

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 9:58am
via Android

Sunday something truly tragic happened. A boy that I grew up with and his friend were trying to buy meth off of an old friend of mines mom. She shot them up with bath salt instead of meth. They then stabbed her 15 times, chopped her hands off and scalped her. They have not been caught yet. Her son pulled the plug today.

I am so devastated by this!!!!
The reason I am telling you all about this is because, first of all I need someone to let it out to, and second I really want this to make a point! Who would have thought that sh*t would have hit the fan like that!? She didn't, and hopefully they didn't. I know the bath salts have created many gruesome cases of murder in the media, so I'd like to think that the bath salt played a huge part in what happened to her. Although honestly I'd like to think that it didn't happen at all! But seriously if this wouldn't make you at least think twice about doing drugs and the people that you are around then I don't know what will.

These things do happen and you're not always going to see it coming. Please don't make these peoples mistakes!! :( I'm truly, not only horrified and completely shocked ( remember i grew up with one of those boys ) but I am also so heartbroken! I can't imagine the pain that this has caused to her family and there's still more to come. A woman cheating to make money, and two boys just trying to get high. Mannnn.

Please share any thoughts you have about this because I honestly cannot wrap my mind around all of this and cannot rest. I need a little support and to know what you guys think should or will happen. Or why this happened the way that it did.

02 Jun
I wish you the best of luck to get over this tragedy! I really don't even know what to say. It's horrible.
02 Jun
O.o I'm so glad I don't do drugs. That's crazy. I've only heard about the guy who was on bath salts that ate the face off from a homeless man.
02 Jun
People are wondering why he just targeted her, apparently there was 17 people in the house. I read that some people are unaffected by tazers and even pepper spray.
02 Jun
Omg! Yeah. That's crazy. I know that if someone is on PCP they won't be affected by tasers or pepper spray because of how it messes with your nervous system. Idk much about bath salts though. I only hear about people going insane on them and hurting others in extremely odd ways. Where did this happen?
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 5, 2015 12:37am
via Android

In Kentucky. So now they've said that they chopped one of her fingers off not her hands. It was with a machete. I also heard now that as soon as they left where that woman was they stabbed a 19 year old girl down the street. She supposedly died, but I can't find anything about it. The son of the first woman told the names of the two boys and the media completely took the names out saying they dont want the names released while they are investigating! I've heard one of them have been arrested in tennessee.   Also it wasn't bath salts they were smoking method and after that last hit he went crazy but I think it was pre meditated because they went and got her and had her go to the apartments where they attacked her.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51