Seriously... Stop it.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Aug 31, 2015 12:45pm
via iOS
There are a few guys on here (not naming who) who are actually annoying me, they're asking really low questions that teenage girls/boys shouldn't really feel pressurised to answer. Don't ask me these kind of questions, and especially on on a workout app that I enjoy to use and just please stop messaging me altogether, because you know who you are.
01 Sep
Put them on blast next time. I'll personally tell them to drop dead
01 Sep
He will too..and enjoy it! ^^
01 Sep
Jovon... Do you want the persons name?
01 Sep
I will Hadi! :)
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 31, 2015 12:58pm
via iOS
You can email abuse@skimble.com and report them by sending the url of there profile and the reson of the report
31 Aug
I've blocked him and I've deleted all messages, I'm sure I won't be hearing from him again.
01 Sep
I just emailed abuse@skimble about the problem.
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 31, 2015 12:59pm
via Android

If they carry on do a screenshot of their messages and send to skimble to deal with.

If they still carry on after that...name and shame them. See how brave they are to do it in the open.

Skimble takes this kind of abuse seriously so don't ignore or wait for these idiots to stop.

31 Aug
I've blocked him and I've let him know that he's actually the lowest of the low. He really is disgusting. This application for getting fit, not for getting off.
31 Aug
I'd say don't even reply to them. Just screenshot and send to skimble. Don't even bother communicate with these sad individuals. It feeds them.
31 Aug
I can't screenshot it because I deleted the messages :/ I'll just leave it now because there's no point, it's over and done with :)
31 Aug
No...I meant in future. ^^
31 Aug
That makes sense. Thank you Hadi xxx
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Sep 1, 2015 5:27am
via iOS
Thanks Rosie and Hadi,

I too have a teenage daughter that uses this app. I've seen too many perv photos posted to this app. I hope lots of people read this so all that nonsense does not go on here. I've reported multiple photos as inappropriate and it takes too long for the photos to go away in my opinion. Thanks for sharing the  abuse@skimble information. I urge everyone to use it so this is a safe place for kids and adults to enjoy health and fitness. 
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 1, 2015 5:56am
via Android

Thats really sick, those are just idiots, look sis if the report didnt work out and if they still are bothering u, just give me any info about them if they posted any( email, accounts,....) and i will personaly hack thier phones, that will put a stop to it !!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51