Fake profiles?

7 posts | Original | Recent
12 Posts
Oct 31, 2015 1:11am
via Android

Am I the only one that's suspicious about some of the profiles on here?

It doesn't bother me at all that you're uploading photos to convince others that it's you in the picture...but can I just say this...

If you're trying to better yourself...the first step in doing so is to accept you for who you are...your physique, your features, your flaws...accept it and love it...if you don't love it then change it...

31 Oct
I completely agree. I notice so many fake pictures/accounts being created it's ridiculous. Just love and improve yourself everyday! :)
02 Nov
Agreed Jules, anyone that fakes it's fooling itself before of others. I don't mind also, but it begins to like yourself as you are and try to better yourself. Nice workouts everyone, havendo fun.
05 Nov
I actually do not understand why so many people post pictures, but no exercise connected with it
1 Post
Oct 31, 2015 1:47am
via Android

My photo is definitely me.  I'm not in the worst shape and love myself, but I'm trying to better my physique. 

31 Oct
That's great to hear all the best with your fitness goals
3 Posts
Oct 31, 2015 11:47pm

Hey Jules - I love your profile!  You have such good energy and I love your country!  I visited Australia last year and it was amazing!  I want to visit again soon and come do research there sometime! Such amazing animals and plants and people!  

37 Posts
Nov 1, 2015 2:20pm
via iOS
There are so many pictures from the internet that people claim to be themselves.. ignore them. Honestly, they won't do you any good at all.
52 Posts
Nov 2, 2015 4:02pm
via Android

I don't understand why and I completely agree

35 Posts
Nov 2, 2015 5:54pm
via Android

For the record,  I'm real, and my pictures are me...glad there are a few real people here

9 Posts
Nov 5, 2015 4:45am
via iOS
Well stated. Completely agree!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51