That awkward moment when . . .

32 posts | Original | Recent

Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 1:45am

Ok start your sentence with "that awkward moment when" and finish it.

11 Feb
That akward moment when someone is staring at you non stop...like go thaatt >>>>>
15 Feb
You sneak up and smack your girlfriends bottom only to find its not your girlfriend lol
30 Apr
That awkward moment when you make a joke, silence, then make a joke about the silence, silence, then make another joke about the silence, and their is still silence. HATE that!
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 9:09am
via Android

That akward moment when u think some one is talking to u ..... But noooo even though they are looking right at u and speaking ... They are on their blue tooth that u cant see.... I work customer service and that darn blue tooth gets me every time! Makes me feel like an idiot lol

11 Feb
Hahaha ohh man oh ya
Icon_missing_thumb
42 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 4:12pm
via Android

That awkward moment when you think someone is waving at you but they're waving at the person behind you.

16 Feb
Lol that's why I stoped waving back.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 4:39pm
via Android

That akward moment when you speak to sum1 but they dont hear u or ignore u.....
Especiaaly if its in a public place...

15 Feb
Always happens i hate that everyone hears it except the person
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 5:57pm
via Android

That awkward moment when the in-laws stop by unannounced...and you're in the middle of some afternoon delight. Happened last weekend! Lol.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 7:41pm
via Android

That awkward moment when u r doing deadlifts and someone passes behind you.. oh jeez!

25 Feb
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 8:14pm
via Android

The awkward moment you hold your wife's hand in public then realise it's not your wife!

11 Feb
Bet u got in trouble lol
11 Feb
Have had one close shave where I went to pinch her butt and realised just in time it wasn't her! Thank God - that would have got me arrested!
11 Feb
Lmao ... Thats hella funny lol
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 8:17pm
via Android

Lol! That made my day! SO funny :D

Image_thumb
323 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 8:22pm
via Android

When u fart in public n wonder if anyone else smells it.

Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 9:25pm
via Android

Lol good one  guys

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 2:56am
via Android

That awkward moment when you grab your wife's best friend's butt thinking it was your wife. Then she smiles at you.

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 2:59am
via Android

Lmao ok maybe this only happened to me .... that akward moment when someone grabs ur butt and u look only to realize its ur stepdad thinking u were ur mother from behind and all ur mom does is laugh at his mistake .... he was horrified when he realized it was me not her ....

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 5:08am
via iOS
That awkward moment when you say something and it gets really silent 
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 1:32pm
via Android

That akward moment when you take your girlfriend home to meet your parents and your father is walking around in his underwear.

15 Feb
17 Feb
Lol .. i would take boyfriends home and my dad loved his jean cut off short shorts and no shirt ... then he would completely ignore the guy then out of no where give both of us that ill kill u look lol
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 6:15pm
via iOS
That akward moment in school wen the teacher helps someone next to u. U turn ur head and BOOM, their butt is right on ur face
16 Feb
Ohh my that happened to me as well long time ago lol. ^o^
17 Feb
Evertime that happens i usually get up to sharpen pencil. Then i snap it, and sharpen it again until she leaves:-)
Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Feb 17, 2013 2:55am
via Android

Lol at all of these

Image_thumb
102 Posts
Feb 17, 2013 3:06am
via iOS
I had this time wen i was at the grocery store. I tapped someone thinking it was my mom cuz she looked like her from the back. It wasnt her and i walked away before she payd attention to what touched her
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 17, 2013 3:07am
via Android

That awkward moment when u fart and realize you crapped your shorts.

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 17, 2013 3:06pm
via Android

Tge awkward moment when I got on the cross trainer n the gym yesterday n I was nxt to a man with a very big b.o problem I mean this was stale b.o how can I get off without feeling awkward n him thinking I have a problem being nxt to him or on the other hand he probz thinking god shes not put any effort in?

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 17, 2013 3:45pm
via Android

That awkward moment when you walk though a metal detector and your abs of steel set them off.

17 Feb
Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 3:35am
via Android

Hahaha

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 4:50am
via Android

That awkward moment that your in the locker room changing and the old man that always walks around without a towel on happens to be using the locker right next to you

18 Feb
Oh ..... no good lmao
18 Feb
Tina tell me about it =/
18 Feb
Lol .... i work at a gas station ... i get all the creepy old men .... ugh (shivers)
18 Feb
Haha trying to pump some free gas?
18 Feb
Lol u tryin to take care of me and my kids lol jk
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 5:08am
via Android

That awkward moment when you've been dating a girl for a couple days and she introduces you to her  whole family

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 20, 2013 3:54am
via iOS
Awkward moment when you text you're boyfriend/girlfriend but then finding out it is you're mom/dad
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 20, 2013 4:19am
via Android

That akward moment when a friend starts Crying and u just look at them ...

20 Feb
That happens to me so often! Haha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51