Books glorious books!

15 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 3:17pm
via Android

In drastic need of books right now. Either way what is your favorite book and why?

14 Mar
The Great Gatsby, Our Two, or The immortal series (#1 of the series is The City of Bones)
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 4:04pm
via iOS
Oh my I have so many!! Most recently I read the Day by Day Armageddon series by J.L Borne and it was phenomenal! (If you're into zombie stuff!) 
Savages by Dan Winslow is also up there on my list, the story line is incredible and his use of language is enticing.
Currently reading Shake Hands with the Devil by Romeo Dallaire. It's graphic and hard a tough read but his writing style is like art. 
Lol sorry for the long winded answer, j'adore books 
13 Mar
Will check out all of these thanks!
13 Mar
Anytime :) ps savages is by Don Winslow not Dan, damn autocorrect thinks it knows me.. Lol
13 Mar
I know right, was trying to say fuck that shit and ended up saying duck that suit
13 Mar
Bahaha outstanding!
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 7:02pm
via Android

Lots if favourites but Jasper Fforde is one of them - very funny in a quite surreal way - start with the Eyre Affair.
Also, just finished 'prince of the clouds' which is a great mix of historical novel, military strategy and love story (sounds strange but it really works)

Image_thumb
157 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 8:13pm
via Android

My goal is 25 books this year. Which is two books a month and the bible from cover to cover. So far I have read: The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, The Autobiography of a Yogi by Parhamsa Yoginanda (I forgot the spelling, but it is a free download,) Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman, and I am half way through The Four Loves by C.S. Lewis. I am also finishing Deuteronomy and starting Joshua today.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 13, 2013 8:20pm
via Android

The picture of Dorian gray

13 Mar
That is an awesome book - Oscar Wilde is wonderful :)
13 Mar
Yes indeed! Right after I discovered the picture of Dorian gray, I tried to read all the books from Oscar Wilde.. I also loved De Profundis. Which I recommend if you didn't have a chance until then to read it. :) (Sorry if there is any mistakes in my English, I'm French)
13 Mar
Your English is excellent and thanks for the recommendation - I haven't read decided profundis yet
15 Mar
I love the movie!!! I need the book :(
Image_thumb
217 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 9:54pm
via iOS
Never let me go:-)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 9:56pm
via Android

Night angel trilogy. The plot is so captivating.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 10:03pm
via iOS
Animal Farm
The Simarillion
The Hobbit
The Lord of the Rings (trilogy)
Chronicles of Narnia
Call of the Wild
Harry Potter (all of them)
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

They are pretty long and all of them make a list of 22. Try them! 
13 Mar
I have read all but the Harry Potter books.
14 Mar
LOTR Trilogy!
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 12:26am
via iOS
Delirium!!!!!!! It is about a place where they strictly prohibit love "a disease".
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 1:17am
via Android

The Lorien Legacies series!  Those books are ADDICTING!!!

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 2:12am
via iOS
They are easy to read, the action starts about half of the book :/
Except deathly hallows
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 2:50am
via Android

Yo anybody workin out or readin. Workout wit a book

Image_thumb
221 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 3:01am
via Android

I love to read but I feel lk there is so many distractions out there, it's hard to concentrate.

14 Mar
Set up a place in your home where you read, with a good light, comfy chair, and no TV. Set aside a certain amount of time, and at a specific time each day to read. And make a habit of it. Also I like to add little rituals like making tea and a snack before bedtime.
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 1:45am
via Android

What's everyones favorite books??

22 Mar
I prefer non-fiction
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 1:53am
via Android

I am currently reading The referral of a Lifetime by Templeton. Basically being helpful to the people that I know is more important than just making a sale, because there may be someone who you know that does need my products and services.
Let me know if I can be of further assistance with your health and fitness goals
chris.strawhacker@gmail.com

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51