Which state hold the worst drivers ? Or what do ppl do on the road that irks your nerve?

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
77 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 6:29pm
via Android

I may be bias cuz I live here in the DMV (which stands for d.c , maryland, northern va )but ppl.in d.c are the worst ever !!!! They just dont care ! If you ever go to d.c ,whatever they taught you in driving school, just throw it out the window and think survival of the fittest mentality. So what about yall ? Oh i hate ppl wait till the very last mili second to pull out after they had like 50,000,000 chances to make a right turn . Then i gotta hit on my brakes smh .

06 May
I live in stl and these drivers drive like every street is a highway n if they hit u or ur car they curse u out n keep goin, i fnt like the bus to much, but id rather ride the bus right now then to get on the road.
06 May
I was thinking about taking the bus and metro to work on work days. It definitely takes 1.5 hours to get to work and I live 20 miles away ..smh!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 27, 2013 7:21pm
via Android

New York.   They are rude as hell.   Traffic be stopped completely and they stay honkin like the shit is gonna move if they blast their horns.  I'm from Hawaii where everything is on Island time.   People wave you in, let you pass,  and aren't in a rush.

28 Apr
Lol ! Yes girl I can't stand that like why honk or tailgate,like you don't see,five billion cars ahead of me smh ! What made you go to NY from Hawaii ???
28 Apr
We were stationed in VA and drove up a wknd cuz we'd never been there before lol. I didn't like it lol. We are stationed in Hawaii now (where I'm from) but getting restationed in San Diego in the next 2 months. Ugh lol
05 May
I have to look it up but I thought honking in NYC can get you a ticket.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 2:42am
via iOS
Dublin, Ireland. May not have the most people, but defiantly the worst drivers. Drive past accidents at least 2 to 3 times a week.
28 Apr
Smh ! I would have never thought of Ireland to have it like that
Image_thumb
191 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 8:20pm
via iOS
I don't know who the worst drivers are, but it really irritates me when drivers just move into your lane without indicating. Then they try give u dirty looks in their mirror or beep their horn if you don't let them over. I mean how dare you? Do you really not see my car or what? Drives me crazy!!!!
06 May
Happened to me yesterday ! I was like really tho ?????
Image_thumb
122 Posts
May 5, 2013 4:06pm
via Android

Omg im in ga and i have to say i want to pull ppl ouy of there cars sometimes. Especially when ive got my kids in the car. And i not even a road rager.
Other day i was in a small car taking my son to day care which should b 20 mins from my house. But this day i was in 2 hours of traffic. Then a big ol' svu does one of the rudest things i can think of. She rides the turn lane to the end and expects me to let her in front of me. To the point she thought id let the bigger car win. Naw greedy girl. That lil pon. is small but its fast.
Ppl do that all the time in my area. And i hate when ppl have all day to speed up and get on a busy interstate but decide to cut u off.

06 May
06 May
I lol the whole time reading your post Lol I know that's right ! Ppl think they can do anything in an SUV
26 May
I live in GA too! Drivers down south are horrible!!!
Image_thumb
174 Posts
May 5, 2013 6:34pm
via iOS
I'm from NY but live in PA now. I consider myself an excellent driver, love to drive everywhere or anything. After all my experience, New Jersey is the worst and the area between Virginia and DC come in close second 
06 May
Lol ! Heyyyyy I'm from Jersey but live outside DC now. So you just don't like any of my stopping grounds I agree tho,;)
06 May
LoL!! You look familiar! You cut me off last month lmao!!
06 May
Lol haaaaa ! Silly head !
Image_thumb
274 Posts
May 6, 2013 5:11am
via Android

I hate it when the driver in front of me is gonna make a turn or go into a shoppin center and make a complete stop without signaling

06 May
Lol I kno
06 May
I know right !
21 May
Yea those lazy bums
Image_thumb
52 Posts
May 26, 2013 2:30am
via Android

People in North Carolina cannot drive, no lie they will STOP at a green light, and GO at a red light. Or they will pull out in front in front of you and go not the speed limit. Also they will STOP in the middle of the road ans sit there like they own it. Ugh

26 May
Lmbo oh .my goodness! Stay safe Barbie !!
Image_thumb
41 Posts
May 26, 2013 3:10am
via Android

Atlanta ga has too many people, too much traffic, too mny accidents and too many bad drivers...ugh! U literally always have to drive defensive!

26 May
That's the truth!!! Honk and hope they don't pull a gun on ya.. I'm in GA too!!
26 May
Hah Don't hurt nobody Devi !
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 9:21pm
via iOS
Drivers who tailgate!
16 Jun
Houston doesn't have bad drivers its just some prefer to be stupid :p
17 Jun
Yesss ! I hate when ppl tailgate me and there's no traffic . Uhmmm switch lanes genius & go around if it's that serious !
17 Jun
I know....right?
Image_thumb
123 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 11:33pm
via Android

I hate when they dont drive the speed limit. I follow the 7 mile above limit. So dont ride my ass because im to slow.  Or when your at a 4 way stop and holy crap everyone forgets whos suppose to have the right away. I can have some road rage. Its usually the lack of common courtesy that provokes it.

17 Jun
Lol omg I can't stand the confused ppl @ four way stop ! But I just take ppl turn if they sit for too long ..I feel u Jen !
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 4:37am
via Android

I think TX has the best drivers

17 Jun
we have so much open road
17 Jun
I live in VA but the out of town ppl that I get stuck behind with Texas license plates are giving y'all a bad name I'm just saying !
17 Jun
But I still like u tho I'm sure it's not your city folk lol
17 Jun
them js VA people that bought TX cars ;-)
17 Jun
Lol hahaha prolly right !
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 12:51am
via Android

Nova

19 Jun
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 19, 2013 1:31am
via iOS
I would have to say CA has the worst drivers. Especially in big cities like LA and SF but generally all over they is a mixture of everything you guys have mentioned and then some
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 1:25pm
via Android

My vote is California..just in general not very courteous drivers. 

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 11, 2013 12:52pm
via Android

Any city that have ppl who Road rage danm ppl act like they cant drive anymore once u start hunking at them

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51