Help! English learning tips

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
68 Posts
May 2, 2013 11:58am
via iOS
I am a Chinese girl who plans to go to America for high school next year, and I only have half a year to prepare for the TOEFL test. Does everyone know TOEFL? I'm getting mad with the crazy vocabulary and reading and writing and probably speaking as well! Any tips for English learning??!
02 May
Im hard of hearing but English is my only language. I took a Spanish class once and they told me to go back and relearn English first lol. Reading what you wrote i think you type really good English :)
21 Jul
Have you tried web chats with native english speakers?
Image_thumb
55 Posts
May 2, 2013 4:10pm
via Android

Well you could read english books and watch english movies. That helped me a lot and I notices my vocabulary got better.

Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 21, 2013 2:32pm
via iOS
English is my first language & I'm currently learning Japanese so I used three apps I have downloaded plus this website called Livemocha & penpals.  So you can used the website because when you finish the work people with english as their first will help you.
Image_thumb
79 Posts
May 21, 2013 3:52pm
via Android

Watch a lot of movies ... With subs first then only in English

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 2:44pm
via iOS
Perhaps you can learn song lyrics? Are there any American or European bands you like?
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 21, 2013 8:06pm
via iOS
If you don't know English how are u writing this and understanding people's comments anyone find that weird !??
21 Jul
May be she feels uncomfortable speaking English
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 4:41pm
via iOS
Hey darling! I'm actually an American who lives in China so I understand what you're going through. The best way is to find people who know English and have them help teach you. If yoy have a WeChat, look for foreigners on the 'Look Around' button. I understand how hard the TOEFL is, but don't worry! If you study hard and try your best, you will be fine! 加油!
22 Sep
Visit busuu.com you will find people who will support you talk with you plus it's for free I use it for Spanish ;-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51