Pizza for breakfast?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
144 Posts
May 11, 2013 9:11am
via iOS
Hi

I was just thinking today during my own breakfast. Would it be better for the body to have pizza for breakfast than for dinner? If u have it for breakfast You Will get rid of the calories during the day but if you have it for dinner you'll just go to sleep afterwards.

(I do know pizza is just as unhealthy no matter what time during the day but it was just a thought)
11 May
Good thinking...your lovely
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 11, 2013 11:37am
via Android

To be honoust i would go for pizza with lunch. 

11 May
How so?
11 May
In the morning i like to comsume a greater portion of protein compared to some good carbs. From midday to dinner you will probably use the most energy thus fitting for a meal with higher carbs and fats. Depending on my training i want my meal after have enough protein and carbs for recovery. I usually dont train before breakfast i would go for pizza plus protein after training instead of before. Thus this making lunch. I think when consuming breakfast this should have a broad range of long carbs and protein. But im a breakfast freak haha
12 May
Gotcha :)
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 11, 2013 1:45pm
via Android

Had a slice b4 work I like the way u think

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 11, 2013 7:39pm
via Android

Pizza isn't exactly what you want to be eating while trying to get in shape. ..

That being said though, it's better to eat a piece of pizza fot breakfast than to not eat anytHing at all.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
May 11, 2013 9:03pm
via iOS
You dont want carbs at dinner or after dinner. Carbs=energy and you dont need that much energy at night. To much energy at Night = bad sleep = bad health.

Why worry? Pizza's a last choice. If I have a choice between eating pizza and something else I go fore something else. I can eat pizza when i'm out with my friends. You have a choice here. If you eat pizza fore dinner what whould you eat fore breakfest? And if you had pizza fore breakfest what whould you have fore dinner? Now lets say you dont have a pizza ;)
11 May
I dont fully agree. Eating in the evening aint that bad at all! Its just how you plan it. When you train lait (specially weights training) you need to eat after. That eating before bed is bad is a fable made up by housemoms who are snacking bad stuff before bed! Eating clean is never bad! Better to eat a light and clean meal before bed than being hungry. Specially after intense training. Just my opinion on it. For ppl who want to lose weight keep the pre bed meals really high in protein and low in carbs. Dont be...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51