Boys answer

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
May 12, 2013 12:16am
via iOS
So I'm 13. I like this boy that is 13. How would I know he likes me (how do 13 year old boys flirt) and how do I get him to like me (how do i act i get nervous) Or hug me (I'm only 13 I'm not gonna kiss him unless he tries to kiss me!) Sorry If I sound stupid I really like him. He is not into sports he is a nerd but sweet and funny.
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 12, 2013 12:36am
via Android

I am afraid i cant give any gay advice but i think that when he is gay aswell and he likes you in the same way, you will 2 will grow closer to eachother just by time. Try to be the cool and yourself arround him. If he isnt gay there isnt much to start with. Bit you gotta figure it out!

12 May
I'm a girl.
12 May
He is a boy...
12 May
He is straight and a boy
12 May
Haha wow sounded surely like boy on boy. Sorry haha!
12 May
Well my best guy friend calls me 25% boy and 75% girl in the heart
Image_thumb
56 Posts
May 12, 2013 5:09am
via iOS
I'm 13 too. Mainly they try to show off or tease you by poking you or bugging you. I've done it before and I've witnessed others do it. Interesting but it works...that's all the advice I have for the flirting thing. But, you can spoil their fun by acting like their not there...it's funny because it works...they leave then come back...haha...well you could try poking him back or bugging him back to get him to like you...it depends though on how much of a good flitter you are...well there's my advice hope it helps.
12 May
He showed me his giant arm muscle
12 May
Then there ya have it...he's obviously crushin on u
Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 12, 2013 4:25pm
via Android

Considering you guys are 13 all you really have to do is say " i like you, will you go out with me? Have fun i give it about 3 weeks until you break up

12 May
He is different he won't say yes
12 May
Haha 3 weeks maby 1 month your a youngin I remember when I was in 6th grade and my relationship with the dude lasted 4almost 5 years but hey u never know (: plus all relationships never last and its always best if u stay friends (:
12 May
He will say no he is different
12 May
Okay well if he's going to say no then forget about him duh
12 May
No I like him a lot
Image_thumb
242 Posts
May 15, 2013 4:13am
via Android

be confident and mingle with him ....just find out what and all things he likes to do ....then ...
first tell him that you like him ...
spend some time with him ..you will get some ideas ...

Image_thumb
92 Posts
May 16, 2013 6:15am
via iOS
wow I think I still thoughts boys had cooties when I was 13 lol boys were definately the last thing on my mind. well I would say just be yourself and don't throw yourself at him. boys like mystery and a chase. my mom always used to say something to me that really helped me when I was trying to get boys lol she would say " why would someone wanna buy the whole ice cream truck if your handing out Popsicles for free"? meaning why would a guy want to marry you or make you his gf if your going to be easy to get.. I think you should focus on more important things besides boys at this young of an age but you are your own person lol just be yourself and if that's not good enough then you deserve better! good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51