What are your favorite TV series and why?

55 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
165 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 4:15pm
via Android

I love watching american, korean, and thai series. It's my past time and stress reliever. I have finished revenge, once upon a time, parenthood, twd, life unexpected, white collar, pbreak and a lot more (I haven't named thai and korean series because I have no special characters in my phone lol)... and now I'm watching Elementary but I'm searching for more interesting shows that's why I want to know ur faves so I could watch it too.

12 Jun
Most of these I've seen once or twice. A few of em I really like. But I don't think I've even turned the tv on in two weeks....
12 Jun
Wait did cut it on last week end. I wanted to check the radar channel. :-)
12 Jun
I love smallville
27 Aug
Alias just finished on netflix
Image_thumb
123 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 4:47pm
via Android

My husband and I started watching Grey's Anatomy a couple months ago. There's like 10 seasons or so. We are about half way through. I like most the shows you mentioned. My husband watches discovery channel for fun. This is one of the only shows I can get him to watch with me.

11 Jun
I chose House over Grey's because I think Dr. House is funny. Lol and 10 seasons? Wow! A very long story.
11 Jun
Yeah we watched that when it was on.
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 4:56pm
via Android

My favorite shows are two broke girls (so funny), once upon a time( the storyline and interesting characters) , the good wife( awesome characters like will and Alicia) and scandal. I can't wait till the new season will start.Olivia Pope and her gladiators in suits are the bomb.

11 Jun
Good wife sounds interesting. I need a relaxing show to neutralize my emotion because most of the shows I'm watching are suspense and heavy drama. Parenthood is a very nice show because it happens in reality and u can learn so much.
11 Jun
Good wife is a good show, if you like law shows and watching Alicia live with her choices.
11 Jun
I like comedies but I also like shows to challenge me. I like figuring out what is going on and who did.it...
11 Jun
Me too. I like watching smart people solving problems. And in every show I always have a favorite weird character like mozz in white collar, dr. Bishop in fringe, luis litt in suits. They spiced up the show. Haha
11 Jan
Recently I have been watching Persons of interest, I am so addicted...can't turn away..
Image_thumb
165 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 5:10pm
via Android

SUITS is one of my favorites too. I'm so excited on the next season!!!

11 Jun
I really liked the first season. Second one was ok. That lovr story is one of the worsed ever
12 Jun
Agree. I like Louis and Donna!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 5:37pm
via Android

Hey I asked u something

11 Jun
Check my reply lil bro. ;)
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 6:07pm
via Android

Personally I like Supernatural. Its a great show. Basically it's with these two brothers who hunt demons,monsters and occasionally angels. Once you watch the first couple of episodes you'll be hooked!

13 Jun
I think Cas is the best. Season 6 sam is getting on my nerves ugh! !
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 8:11pm
via Android

Scandal and The Walking Dead simply because I am a Tony Goldwyn/zombie fan. I also live Smallville they did a really good job of telling the story of how Superman came to be.

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 10:51pm
via Android

Few shows which i really enjoy(ed):

Game of thrones
Homeland
Sons of anarchy
House of cards

And there are some older shows who dont run anymore...

11 Jun
Goddamb with this layout again hehe
12 Jun
stop yelling sheesh ;)
20 Jul
Prison break is the best and dexter also
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 11:14pm
via iOS
How i met your mother and the Big Bang Theory because I love a good laugh....it's about time they showed the mom on how I met your mother!!

I'm fan of masterchef and hella kitchen because i like reality shows. I can cook well but creativity like the way some of the chefs do it, blows my mind.
11 Jun
Stupid autocorrect I meant *hells kitchen
20 Jul
It does!
31 Jul
Remember what Gorden say to one girl when she say consisy or something then gorden say don't u dear missy don't u dear
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 2:58am
via iOS
Doctor Who, hands down. Sci-fi, life lessons, time AND space travel, amazing characters. And the sonic..what's not to love.
Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 4:31am
via iOS
Randomly when i find time..., Suits, Game of Thrones, Da Vinci's Demons, Defiance, Person of Interest, some others I'm too tired to remember. :-)
12 Jun
Ah, Da Vince's demons. Have them on dvr waiting and watched two. I need to make more time to watch them. I know the the season finale already happened. I don't want to know everything but am I gonna be pissed off at what the red headed girl did?
12 Jun
Uuh we watch them too.. love em :-)
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 4:40am
via iOS
Supernatural.      
13 Jun
Supernatural,me too
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 6:08am
via Android

My husband and I appear to be addicted to shows, especially when the weather is bad. We love to sit and watch a complete series sometimes.. We like the big bang theory( for laughs), homeland (thrill), vampire diaries, once upon a time, Grimm, falling skies, black out, evolution and so on ..

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 6:15am
via Android

Right now, I'm pretty addicted to Breaking Bad <3. I love the storylines, and surprise plot twists. Plus, I know he's old and kind of a bad guy, but there's something about Walter White post head shave and circle beard.
Maybe I'm just weird.

12 Jun
That show annoyed the fuck out of me. Its so slow and nothing happends at all
13 Jun
How far into it did you watch?
13 Jun
I watched like 3 season over the years. Tryed again a few times cuz the show has its good elements so kept giving it a last try
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 6:24am
via Android

Beverly Hills 90210 with news actors.. It's very nice and then Beverly Hills is fantastic!!!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 6:28am
via Android

I love Walking read, Falling skies True Blood and Dexter so sad it's the last season of Dexter.

Snzu6djwsq51oi-9deymcq_thumb
64 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 6:51am
via Android

Spartacus and walking dead

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 6:59am
via Android

I like breaking bad, i can t wait for the new season.

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 2:40pm
via Android

Shows who stopped running but which i really liked

The unit
The wire

And one extra thats still on

Justified

13 Jun
Oh and one thats not on anymore: Sopranos loved the shit out of that one!
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 2:59pm
via Android

Hi!I like Dexter,Grey's Anatomy,The Walking Dead,Monk,etc.Anyway,i like to watch something good.

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 3:14pm
via iOS
Well I don't watch much TV series. The only one's I watch are NCIS because that shit is amazing! Other than that It's pretty much just animé...
12 Jun
What's your favorite Anime cartoon?
13 Jun
I've been trying to find new anime. I love samurai X and Fushigi Yugi
13 Jun
Wow...never heard of those lol
13 Jun
Try Monster, it's amazing. Psycho Pass too!
13 Jun
But yeah...I'm an anime fanatic. If you need suggestions, hit me up lol
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 7:38am
via iOS
STAR TREK!!!! I've watched the series six times!!! Friends is a close second
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 13, 2013 12:53pm
via Android

Greys anatomy
Beauty and the beast
Suits
The following
Nashville
The walking dead
Hanibal

Image_thumb
168 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 3:54pm
via iOS
Dexter, House, Game of Thrones, Family Guy, American Dad, Criminal Minds, Solsidan, Serrano family (don't know what its real name is :D)
13 Jun
Downton Abbey is also nice
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 18, 2013 1:58pm
via iOS
Greys anatomy and awkward. are my favs :)
20 Jul
Omh yes awkward is Fuckin jokes

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51