What should I do after exercising

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 6:50pm
via Android

Hi I wanted to know what's recommend that someone does after exercising cause ive heard that sometimes what you do after words can really effect how much weight you lose

08 Aug
Streeeeeetch!!! Stretching after exercise is super important and always drink water. Keep hydrated.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 8:35pm
via Android

Ok thank you

Image_thumb
456 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 8:48pm
via Android

Hey Mayer,
-u should eat 4-6 small meals a day..
-Eat 30-60min after ur wotkout..
-The post workout meal should be between 200-400 calorie if ur goal is weight loss..& it should be include both protein & healthy carbs...
-While consuming protein helps repair & build muscles, & also encourages the hormon insulin to work on converting sugar to energy... Carbohydrates are the body’s main source of fuel.
-Try to eat a clean meal that has a natural sources of bothe protein & carbs..such as lean meat, egg, any nut butter, yogert,milk, beans & of cours, veggies & fruit..
-u can go for smoothies(with or without protein supplement) cuz the body can consume them more easily..

In sum, when u eat u feed ur self..but when eat post workout, ur feeding ur muscles..thats whay a clean protein-rich meal can help ur muscles grow strong & lean which will make ur body a fat burnning machine

Hope u find what ur looking 4 to achive ur goals!!

08 Aug
Does the amount of meals vary by age because I'm only 13 and don't want to over eat
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 8:51pm
via Android

Thank you so much lately after a exercise I've been having a protein shake and whatever fruit I can get I hope that's enough and before exercising I usually have some seeds or trail mix to get some carbs but I m not too sure I'd that's what I should be doing

08 Aug
ur doing fine actually!..however, the amount of meal depends on u & the amount of calorie depends on ur workout routine!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51