4 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 12:17am
via Android

Does pro have more stuff and options?
I want pro but yeah I am too cheap and broke lol

05 Sep
Pro let's u create unlimited workouts and gives u access to talk to the trainers if you need help. Other than that its kind of a bummer, however it has been worth it in my opinion. Pro+ gives you all the pro benefits and unlimited programs, which is really cool considering that programs start at $10. Its about what you need really. Do u want to make workouts? If not, don't waste your money. :-)
397 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 1:25am
via iOS
160 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 1:39am
via iOS
You do have access to more content, which is cool if you like those workouts, but for me, the real value of the pro account is Greg. Having Greg guide me through almost all my workouts (only user created workouts that don't use standard durations don't have Greg) makes a big difference. He is much easier to follow and understand than the machine voices, and much more motivating and fun as well.
32 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 4:04am
via iOS
My life motto goes like "If it's free it's for me" lol so fuck going pro. I would just work this app for all the free shit cuz theres a lot of it and the free workouts are pretty good. I personally think that spending money in order to stay in shape and be healthy is one of the biggest scams there are. But do what you want lol this is just my opinion :) xoxo

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51