Leg workouts--help!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 2:39pm
via Android

I have a huge thighs and legs, which (I think) is not appropriate with the upper part of my body. I'm trying to lose my weight especially do a workout to have a thinner thighs/legs. Can anyone please help me and give some advice? Thanks!

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 2:57pm
via iOS
Hi. Firstly you should take some time to stretch every day. Its helps a lot. I used to have a bit of your problem, so in my leg days i do the exercises;
-thankful thigs
-core the pikates way
-sexy lean legs
If you have incompatible legs with your body, that means you genetically have most of the fat bases of this part of your body. So if you eat clean, your legs will be the part most effected. And dont forget to drink plenty of water..
02 Oct
Thank you Irem. Your advice is much appreciated, hoping it will help alot. :) Since I've already started doing some cardio at the gym few days ago, I'll just add these exercises you've given me to my routines.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 6:00pm
via Android

I have a question. I found out there's some workout to gain height. I'm curious if this workout will make the whole body grow taller or only the upper torso cause I've been amagining the people who did this will look like penguin...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51