Interested in a Particular equipment

1 post | Original | Recent
2 Posts
May 27, 2014 6:43pm
via Android

When I was looking for workouts, I saw this picture of a lady punching what seems to be a bag (square or circular?) On the ground. It's small, probably a size of a pillow... It's not just a punching bag because if I search online I get the cylindrical, hanging-on-the-ceiling ones. So, anyone know what's it called? I like to get one.