Samsung S-health

11 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 18, 2014 10:06am

I am having problems syncing my workouts with s-health. I see skimble on my s-health app, I can click the icon and get into my workouts, but the results do not sync with s-health. I have emailed Skimble twice for help but no response. I like Skimble workout trainer. Great app. There is no way to enter my exercises manually to s-health so I need Skimble to sync like they claim to. Please help with this. Thank you.

18 Jun
Hey this workout is not free
18 Jun
Go to your settings section in the S health app and it will pull up a list scroll down to where it says sync with s health and check it. Hopefully that helps.
18 Jun
Thank you but it is already checked.
05 Aug
Reinstall the app on ur phone it worked for me.
12 Jan
I have the same problem...
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 18, 2014 12:13pm
What does "free" have to do with the program syncing like it's supposed to? By the way I'm apro pro+ member.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 12, 2015 7:47pm
via Android

I never was able to get the skimble app to work with S-health. :(

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Jan 12, 2015 9:59pm
via Android

Open S Health, click 'Save and Restore', wait a minute (S Health will restart during the process), and Boooiiingg: say Hello to all the workouts you did in Workout Trainer in the past together with the time the Workout took and the calories you burnt.

Unfortunately, as long as Samsung is taking to fix this with an update, you will have to do it again when you finished new workouts: it only syncs past ones.

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 4:27pm
via Android

I don't have "save and restore" I have "backup and restore". Tried that though.  My workouts don't show up on S-health.

17 Jan
That's what I meant. Is the backup and restore process completed successfully? You will notice by app being restarted. You should than have a line on your S Health Homescreen titled 'Workout Trainer' with time, calories and date of you last workout
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 4:22am
I've tried all the above and still not working. Could it be the os in the note 4?
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 7:59am
via Android

I just start using this. I just did a backup; of course I didn't do a restore. I now see the app on my S-Health home screen. Seam to be working for me. Keep trying!!!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 1:52pm
Like many others I have mastered the backup restore thing, but... Why does SHealth show the works and the time but no calories or count toward daily goals? And... Why can I not manually enter the data?
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 4:50pm
via Android

I agree seems pointless

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 2:01am
via Android

It works after backup and restore. Shows calories too, but I don't want to backup and restore every time. That's the only way S-health will update the main screen. That's a pain.

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Jan 31, 2015 8:53am
via Android

Does anybody have an idea why now even backup and restore isn't working any more for showing synced workouts??? So frustrating...

23 Mar
It worked for me!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51