Helpp!!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 12, 2014 9:48pm
via Android

Everytime I finish working out I always tempt to eat, and my family don't usually eat healthy food; which means I don't have healthy food around my house that muchwhat should I do?! Suggestions? !!

12 Aug
Eat smaller portions
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 13, 2014 12:28am
via Android

Yeah eat smaller portions and i sure that your family is Not just eating Bad things, you have to find the right things in your meal. It's also super important to Talk to your family while you're doing your diet because they Need to support you and help you to feel good in your skin. And who know, maybe they All are going to eat healther after talking to them

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 13, 2014 12:35am
via Android

I really doubt they will change their diet lol I'm Mexican, and we'll Mexican food I cannot resist. And honestly they're not a good support and will not support me of the idea of dieting.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 13, 2014 12:42am
via Android

Come on girl mexicain food !!Gosh can't get enough. I love it . Don't worry. Try to drink more water and less softdrinks . I made a challenge here . We drink pro day 2 liter of water Nothing else for 2weeks. We did 1week now. You can join us , us never late

13 Aug
I'm in lol
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 13, 2014 12:45am
via Android

You can always try to talk to one of your family membre. It doesn't cost anything

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51