Advices on how to get a flat belly please

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 6:51pm
via Android

I would like to have a flat belly for this summer so I look just fine in my bikini. I need advices, motivation and workout tips you experienced that you know will help me out. Thanks for taking your time.

19 Nov
To get a flat belly you need to diet. And cardio helps with fat burn. Running is one of the best things you can do for overall fat loss
20 Nov
A flat belly is made in the kitchen and not in the gym. Healthy eating is 90% of the battle the hit the gym for high intensity cardio and total body weight training and just when you don't think you can do another set or go another foot, do a little more.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 7:09pm
via Android

Thanks janna for the reply. Will definitely try this! Much appreciated.

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 7:31pm
via Android

Hi, i have some exercises for you... Twists; all kind of twists is good voor the love handles. Russian twits, reverse lunges with twists etc. Leg raise; lower abdomin. When you do this, press you lower back on the floor. Floor whiper Side to side crunches Oblique sit ups Side V-sit ups Side plank (with role in ) In and outs Mountasin climbers; all kinds. This will help burn calories and fat from lower ab. Bicycle crunches Side to side bend with weight Anyway with yhis tou will have enough...

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 7:36pm
via Android

This is also great! I love all these advices from you guys! Helps me out. Thank you for taking your time for helping me out

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51