Really bad late night cravings

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 10:03am
via Android

Hi, everyone I am new to this app. I am trying to get into a healthy lifestyle. But I have very very bad late night cravings. I also have cravings in the morning before I have my breakfast. Helllllllppp!!!!!!!!

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 10:33am
via iOS
In the morning - eat breakfast
In the evening - whatever you do don't start eating sweets it's just going to make it worse. Instead try eating sweet fruits and veggies such as sweet peppers or oranges. You can try something that fills you up sich as cottage cheese or downright ruins your appetite for me that whould be plain skyr.
If you take skyr and mix in barries or peotein powder it takes really good. In denmark you can buy it pre made with barries or flaver, but I doubt you can get that outside of scandinavia
Another low calorie snack you can make is
1 scoop chocolate protein powder. 50ml no fat milk and 100g of frozen bluebarries blended together. That tastes sooo god :)
04 Jan
Cottage cheese is a complete no no if shez on a weight loss spree :-)
04 Jan
Thank you for the advice. I dont eat cottage cheese but no I will definitely stay away from it!!!!! even though I love cheese.
04 Jan
That you christian I will try the smoothie you recommend and get back to you!!! I will try to drink a smoothie instead of eating!!!!
05 Jan
It's not really a smooth. It's really thick. More like an icecream :)
05 Jan
And what is wrong with cottage cheese? You know it comes in a low fat version right? (2%)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 9:05pm
via Android

Hi thank you so much for replying to me. I will try the smoothie u recommended. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51