How to gain weigh for body mass

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 7, 2015 7:38am
via Android

Hi everyone. I was wondering if someone can give me tips on how to gain some weight because my metabolism is fast. Hope you can give me some advice about food and exercises. How often should I eat and exercise.

07 Jan
I have a fast metabolism as well and trust me there is no secret to gaining weight. U just have to eat a LOT. Eat more calories than u burn. Use apps like my fitness pal to calculate and keep track of ur daily caloric needs. This works. Also eating junk food is not a good idea even though they have more calories u should still avoid them because they will cause u other problems. Gain weight the healthy way, try to eat up to six meals a day, fruit, vegetables and MILK, a lot of it if u can....
3 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 8:36am
via Android

If you want fast results Try weigh gainer shakes.

821 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 10:39am
via Android

I had the same problem man. I had to up my calorie and carb intake. And instead of eating my weight in protein, I started eating my target weight in protein.  Tatget weight say is 200 lbs, eat 200 grams of protein. The trick is to spread it out throughout your day so your body can absorb it. Since I did that I've been making gradually gains again. Hope this helps some.

33 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 4:48pm
via Android

Definitely eat more.  Clean bulk of course usually 300 to 500 more calories than your maintenance caloric intake. You don't want to gain alot of fat on a dirty bulk, trust me.  Also concentrate on compound exercises or big lifts to make it simpler.  Squats, deadlifts, bench press, pull ups, dips etc...

08 Jan
The 5x5 Workout is good for this. All compound exercises.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51