I want to have abs

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 25, 2015 2:53pm
via Android

Hey guys. I really need help in getting abs. Ive been doing abs workout but my abs doesnt seem to be seen. How?

25 Aug
I want my abs to show more also. ive been working my butt off. The best results I've gotten this far in addition to doing ab workout is lowering body fat percentage. Because that lil layer on the belly easily hides abs. The way i did this is adding jogging and eating healthier
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 28, 2015 5:28am
via Android

Depending on your weight, how long you workout, how hard, etc. It can vary. How long have you been excercising, what do you do to excercise and how often?

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 28, 2015 8:02pm
via Android

Diet and exercise. No secret here.

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Aug 29, 2015 3:17am
via Android

all you can do is eat clean, do cardio, and ab workouts. when you do these things on an intense scale, you can bet your gonna get abs!

but keep with it, it'll happen if your serious about it! :)

26 Apr
thank you ! im still working on it till now:)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 29, 2015 1:05pm
via Android

Everyone above is correct! Doing straight Ab exercises will not get you abs unless you are already leaned right down. You probably have great Ab muscle right now and you just can't see them. Instead of focusing on those types of exercises you should focus on cardio, compound exercises and a clean diet (as stated above). Get a calorie counting app and make sure you are eating less then you consume. Secondly make sure your macro nutrients (carbs, protein, and fats) are on point. A good ratio for weight lose would be 30% fats, 30% carbs, 40% protein.
Thirdly make sure you are eating several small meals a day (4-6) at even intervals. Once you train your body and it knows that healthy nutrients will be coming on a 3 hour basis it will burn fat more liberally.
Next is time, continue doing this eating and exercise regiment until results are achieved. You will turn around your metabolism so it's working for you instead of against.  It sounds like a lot of work but maintaining is always easier then getting there in the first place. You can never out workout a bad diet! Good luck and God speed!

29 Aug
Yes, what Graham said. Plus make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day.
29 Aug
Yes 100% drink tons of water, over hydrating is a thing but don't be too worried. Cold water is best for quick rehydration!
29 Aug
good advice! though, abs can be achievable without eating 6 small meals....most people cant do this because of school or work etc...
26 Apr
thanks alot !

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51