Food question

2 posts | Original | Recent
21 Posts
May 16, 2013 7:40pm
via Android

I recently decided that I want to be in shape. I'm not over weight but started thinking how the body changes with time. For instant two kids and few years later my "high metabolism" isn't keeping me as thin as it use to. My thing is I love food always have and I can eat a lot for a small person. I eat pretty healthy but eat big portions and snack a lot and seem to still be hungry. I was told that i'm burning a lot of carbs daily and that's why i'm so hungry. What are good foods to eat to fill you up? What are good foods to eat after working out? Not necessarily trying to lose weight but do want to get toned, have a flat stomach maybe even a four pack....thanks for any advice!

16 May
Try oatmeal, at least for breakfast or light lunch. You could spice it up with some cinnamon and cacao or add some fruit to it. Personally, apples really stops my cravings. Be sure to drink a lot of water too. If you want to get toned, you need to watch your fat intake and your carbs intake. So watch out for saturated fats and try not to eat too much bread. If you can't cut bread out of your diet, try toasting it to reduce the calories. Hope this helps and good luck!
16 May
Thanks! I do eat oatmeal and cream of weat here and there will try and add that in and do less toast and jelly or breakfast sandwiches (I do eat a lot of bread :/) and will watch out for trans fats....thank you!
16 May
Meant saturated fat ooops
16 May
Another great snack is yoghurt, add some frozen fruit and honey to it, mix it up and BAM, there's a flavour!
16 May
Think i'm going to try some now
31 Posts
May 16, 2013 11:35pm
via Android

Ouch reading this hurts lol

16 May
Sorry? :/
16 May

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51