How To Stay Motivated

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 5:26pm
via Android

I will workout two or three times a day for a month or two, then stop because I don't see much results. How can I stay motivated to keep working out even if I don't se results quickly?

04 Jun
2-3 times a day??? Or did you mean week??
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 5:37pm
via iOS
I always tell myself if I want it I have to work for it.. That's just me though.. (:
04 Jun
Short workouts, like 20-30 minutes. Three times a day
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 5:37pm
via iOS
If its 2-3 times a day that's a little much. Plus what are your meals like? If your burning high cals and not eating enough your body goes into starvation mode and will hang on to any and everything you eat. 

Maybe if you can be more specific on how often, the intensity of the workout, and also what are you eating? 
04 Jun
I eat most of the time because I am just always hungry. And my workouts are high intensity. With little to no breaks each session.
04 Jun
I eat anything I can find at home: poptarts, fruits, milk lots of milk, water, different cereals, pizza, etcc..
04 Jun
Sounds like you a eating way too much sugar and processed foods. Milk is high in sugar as ads the foods you listed. Sugar will not sustain you or your hunger for long periods of time...trying having oatmeal with fruit for breakfast or egg whites and toast. If you eat good carbs they will stick with you longer, I eat brown rice, sweet potatoes, and quinoa....lean protein will fill you up, chicken, fish, turkey, tuna...try stopping all the sugary foods ;)
05 Jun
Preworkout

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51